2021 Camaro LT1 300 DAS/ 329 month

Major ouch.

The $3000 was drive off, with tax, reg, and acquisition, Ny sales tax?

What was the sales price on the contract?

What’s done is done. Doesn’t matter dissecting it now @Eduard_M

The happiest customer… enjoy in good health

4 Likes

Thank you for you’re kind words max!

Looks like straight supplier discount then, so the dealer took off about 650 bucks or so.

So they didn’t apply the discounts? Either way it’s not ideal, but I freaking love this car

They applied the GM supplier discount, or at least that’s what it appears to be. Keep in mind that the supplier discount is basically a 50/50 split between the dealer and GM. The dealer discounts the car and GM gives them cash back. Most of the time the goal here is to be well under supplier pricing.

The funny part was when they wouldn’t budge on the $3568 down, I said thank you but no thank you, I wish I would have walked out lol, but again still happy with the car, I know if it wasn’t for this lt1 incentive this thing would be close to 400 a month.

You basically already at $400/mo

5 Likes

Yeah you are right

Obviously, $300 a month zero drive off is better than what you got, but it those deals are more rare. If you got the combo you wanted, just enjoy the car. If you were happy with your deal after signing, just enjoy your car in good health!

2 Likes

:joy: was waiting for that post.

4 Likes

Couple questions hoping the board can help confirm …

1. Midwest (OH) incentives … is it currently 2k loyalty or 2.25k conquest?
  2. Can conquest be combined with GMS?
  3. Any reason why not combining optimal of the two available incentives with GMS or is it sometimes more advantageous to apply supplier with rebates and additional dealer discount? (Trying to confirm which is more advantageous for the dealer at similar sales prices given their their incentives subsidized back from GM on individual sale)

Yes, I used conquest with GMS on my LT1 deal last month. All available rebates are allowed with GMS or GM Supplier pricing.

1 Like

Have a quote with sales price currently at 2% off MSRP with 4300 in rebates … effectively GMS + 2K in rebates. Does GMS usually come in form of rebate or more usually in selling price?

You will want to aim for 5-8% off.

I don’t believe you’re adding up your incentives correctly either.

GMS should be $750

Thank you. Can you help clarify what I’m missing:

MSRP 42.3

GM One shop Click
Selling price (including GMS): 39.2
Incentives/Rebates (including loyalty): 2

Quote:
Selling price: 41.5
Incentives/Rebates: 4.3

GMS is employee pricing set by GM, it’s not a rebate. They should give you the GMS sale price which is usually 7% off msrp.

1 Like