2021 Camaro LT1 300 DAS/ 329 month

Thanks … that’s what I was expecting and aligns with the one click shop structure. Not sure what exactly they’re doing in the quote (other than being skeptical that things move around and price increases once they revise the quote - but would have the net cost to hold them to) …

It’s close to the strike range … trying to walk it down just a bit further which is why I was looking to confirm conquest vs loyalty, etc.

1 Like

Exactly what @volnedan said. It’s essentially a set price, if they’re not giving you the proper % off they’re holding that back for sure.

Part of the problem could be you’re using their “one click” buy program but I could be wrong. Have ya tried sending out emails to dealers around you?

1 Like

Have reached out to a couple. In this instance, they are seemingly providing similar value within the quote (although they’ve simply allocated discount through rebates versus what I would suspect will end up being back in the sale price if I were to pursue). Need to peel out some of their added fees

Simply using the one click as an example form their direct website to quickly cut through some of the exuberant fees upon initial dialog (have used excel in past but that even sometimes is not properly acknowledged) … has helped with some while others have just refused to respond. screen shots directly from GM has seemingly helped cut through the BS vs walking them through price, discount, incentives and expected fees only for some to respond with a 450+ payment.