2020 X3M Competition - Phytonic Blue on Sakhir - $899/mo - $0 DAS - Incentives Offered

, , , , ,

For anyone looking, I am putting my car up for lease transfer. I got this back in November of 2019 and it has been a blast ever since, but I’m really not driving much anymore thanks to COVID, and I also started a new business, so I’d love to take this money and invest it in the business versus spend it on a car I’m not really driving much anyway.

The car is a Phytonic Blue on Sakhir Orange X3M Competition with Executive Package and Ventilated Seats meaning it basically has everything short of the Driving Assistant Plus self-driving features.

Car current has 6,9XX miles on it and the lease ends in about 26 months on Nov 1, 2022. You have well over 1,000 miles per month available with a total of 36k miles allowed. Payment is $899/mo. Effective payment is lower if you consider the incentives below.

As a major bonus for any OCD person or someone considering a buyout at the end: The car has SunTek PPF-C Clear Bra on the Hood, Front, Bumper, Headlights, Mirror Caps, Fenders, B Pillars, and Rear Bumper Entry, as well as being Ceramic Coated and paint corrected. Windows are tinted 35% on the front with SunTek Carbon. All of that was a $2500 value that you will get for free.

For incentives, you will get a free $1,400 set of Pirelli Scorpion Winter Tires that you WILL need if you plan to drive this car in the northeast. If you are planning on taking over the car and do not live in the northeast or want the tires, we can talk about a cash incentive instead, but again, I repeat, unless you live in Florida or somewhere similar with no winter at all, you’re going to need these.

Lastly: I do not care if you think the incentives aren’t enough. I don’t care what a broker can get you. I am posting this in case someone else values the $2,500 in Clear Bra, Coating, and Tint that they will get for free and recognize that. I will put it on Swapalease too and give nothing as an incentive as well, but I’m willing to let it go to a Hackr for what I’ve described above.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW X3M Competition

MSRP: 82,695
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $899
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $826 (Tires and Transfer Fee Paid)

Current mileage: 6,9XX
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: Over 1K
Maturity date: Nov 1, 2022

Incentive for new lessee (if any): See above.

Financial institution: BMWFS
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Photos:

4 Likes

Including tires and paying for the transfer fee does NOT lower the effective monthly payment.

8 Likes

I know what I have

3 Likes

Lovely spec. Would’ve jumped on it if it wasn’t the Orange interior.

Good luck OP!

1 Like

As Jon said, that’s not exactly an incentive. However, you mentioned if someone doesn’t want the tires, you’d be willing to do a cash incentive. I think you should just post that amount on here so it’s clear to someone.

As per your other comment, it shouldn’t matter to you what others think of the “incentive” but by posting on here, you need to realize that you are going to be competing with what brokers can provide and other deals posted as to what someone can POSSIBLY get it for.

Comparison point: MY20 X3M Competition $84.4K Black/Black - 742 Miles - $654 pre-tax monthly $1500 Upfront + MSDs + BMWFS Transfer Fee

If you are going to drive this in the northeast in the winter, you have no choice but to buy tires. I consider it an incentive as there would be a hard cost associated with you buying your own, and if you don’t want them, I’ll provide a cash incentive.

1 Like

Certainly a great deal, although many people will avoid it due to MSDS.

The market is a bit of a game. Give it a few months when 2020’s aren’t leasing anymore and 2021’s don’t have 4500 in incentives and suddenly this will be a great deal again.

That being said, despite knowing this would be almost pointless to post here, and that I’d get shit for it, I figured I’d throw it up here anyway.

I only threw it up there because I know someone else would try and compare it to your car. It was to kinda give you a heads up on what someone might look for deal wise.

I also totally agree that once the incentives are gone or it no longer is leasable, it’ll be a great deal. That said, it’s still leasable now and there are still incentives so you will probably still get a bit of that.

I don’t think it’s necessarily pointless to post it here, who knows, there might be someone looking for that exact color combo and it’s not availalbe near them. It might be exactly what they are looking for and it would work out for the both of you.

1 Like

So I’m assuming you have summer tires on right now?

Not a bad deal at all given current conditions in the x3m comp market, I will say that no dap+ makes it less desirable.

1 Like

I agree, and I appreciate you sharing it. I didn’t see that.

Correct, on the stock summers.

On DAP+, I get it, I just never would have used any of the features, so I didn’t tick the box. My eyes are the collision mitigation and I find traffic around here too annoying to use Cruise Control in anyway, hah.

1 Like

Beautiful color combo… Good luck!

2 Likes

You’re offering the car today man. If you’re sitting here trying to explain that this will be a good deal someday then you’re also admitting that it’s not today!

Unrelated, this will be a very good car for a New York Knickerbockers fan :large_blue_circle::orange_circle::large_blue_circle::orange_circle::large_blue_circle::orange_circle:

1 Like

Or a Mets fan!

I think the orange is more of a red, correct me if I’m wrong though.

The Tartufo or Congac would be a better fit.

More of a superman combo

1 Like

Yes, Sakhir orange isn’t really orange, more of a red. Like a red-orange :joy:

If you didn’t know what the color was called, the average layman would call it red.

*Pistons fan

I get it. I don’t think it’s a particularly bad deal for today. As others have mentioned, 2020 is slim pickings. So if this is what you want, then it’s a good deal vs a 21.

I can wait if need be.

You’re right, it’s not orange in the slightest to me eye. Always thought it was odd.

nice car, any estimate on fixing of existing damage,scratches and stuff ?