MY20 X3M Competition $84.4K Black/Black - 742 Miles - $654 pre-tax monthly $1500 Upfront + MSDs + BMWFS Transfer Fee

TRANSFERRED 10/2 - Late September likely timeline to complete transfer - Will take BMW FS 3-4 weeks to process transfer once person who is assuming is approved - this based on FS information and current timeline for 640 GT that I am transferring.

** Transfer process can start now, but late September for completion is estimate because of BMW FS COVID backlog.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW X3M Competition

MSRP: $84,395
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $654
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $654 N/A

Current mileage: 742
Maturity mileage: 30052
Effective miles per month: 945 - vs. 833 if doing a new 36/10 lease
Maturity date: May 2023
MSD due (if any): $4900 - will discount to $4550 to cover lease end disposition fee
Cash due (if any): $1500 + MSDs
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $350 on MSDs for Disposition Fee coverage

$6050 total due to me + BMW FS Transfer Fee ($500 to them) - $4900 MSDs Refundable at Lease End to person assuming the lease.

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500 ($100 Application/$400 Transfer)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Perfect - as new. Will post Window Sticker. Fully optioned X3M Competition. Black Sapphire/Black Extended Merino Leather.
Ventilated Seats/Driving Assistance Plus/M Competition Package/Executive Package/21" 765M Bi Color Wheels/Continentals. No Test Drive requests please - vehicle is not fully broken in (until 1200 miles).

36/10 Lease signed on 5/5/20 - registered currently in Florida. X3M will continue to be driven until transfer. Transferee is also responsible for proration of monthly payment if transfer occurs before or after 10/5 payment pull from FS

ORIGINAL LEASE DEAL

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: MY20 X3M Comp
MSRP: $84,395
Monthly Payment: $654+ FL 7% monthly
Drive-Off Amount: $3730 + MSDs
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: .00118 pre MSD .00083 POST MSD
Residual: 57
Incentives: $3500 Lease/$1500 Loyalty/ $500 1st Payment Credit/$500 USAA credit was in and then removed as M COMP models are excluded.

Region: Southeast
Leasehackr Score: 9.5+
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Will post - Should be close - DAS is off by <$300

Photos:

5 Likes

Can this be transferred in the first 6 months?

Would you know if this is registered in FL would there be any taxes due?

Can be transferred in the first 6 months with no issues

Aboudin is correct. It is eligible. I spoke with BMW FS yesterday and they confirmed. It shows in their system.

On the tax front, I do not believe so - but better to confirm with FLDMV. Your monthly tax (if in FL) would be 6% plus any additional percentage for your county or municipality uplift.

Solid deal OP. Should go fast. Wish things like this would pop up in Los Angeles!

FL to FL transfers are a breeze, I have done a few of them with BMW. The DMV won’t even need to see the car✔️. For an out-of-state transfer they do, as they want to verify the Vin.

that is exactly how it has gone on my end for any in-state transfers. The base 6% sales tax remained, and if there was a change county to county (based on registration addresses) that additional tax amount would either be added or deducted.

Amazing deal OP. GLWT

That’s cool…
2 questions If I may…
And then my tax would be assessed ontop of the base payment ?
Do I need a FL license or if I had a seasonal residence can I register it there?
Thanks so much

Didn’t love it?

Really do love it - super tight and fast, but my wife wants to go a bit bigger after having had 2 X5s. Want to transfer it while it is ‘new’ and gives transferee better monthly effective mileage allowance (and a really good financial deal) than doing a new from scratch 36/10.

2 Likes

Bump for a lovely car!

PM sent! I edited my post and will discuss privately.

Great Deal. GLWT bud. I’m guessing the M8 is kicking her out of the house :grin:

Hey Mani - great to hear from you! Still waiting for ‘top down’ weather for the M8. As you know, its been a steam bath here in SoFla :upside_down_face: I’m loving the M8 more every day. Hard to believe a car so heavy can be so fast…

The X3M is awesome but my wife wants to go with something a bit bigger - so looking at X5 m50is, X5Ms, and SQ8s. Not sure what we’ll do, but going to take a little time to decide…

We still need to grab that cocktail when things cool down - weather wise and on the COVID front.

1 Like

I hear you on that. Got head spins a few weeks back while driving with top down lol This heat and that speed, not a good combo. Enjoy Sir and yes will plan a meet up soon.

PMed you last night! Hope to speak soon :slight_smile: