2020 Mercedes AMG C63s Coupe

Looking to lease the following vehicle (https://www.hoimercedes.com/new/Mercedes-Benz/2020-Mercedes-Benz-AMG+C+63-d2bc518e0a0d0c143f7ec3c55d246447.htm) or similar.

What kind of deal (if anything) can I even attempt to shoot for (reasonably)? I completely understand that “deals” on this vehicle given inventory are less aggressive than others (hence my question).

Right now the manufacturer is offering 36mo, 12k, $1069/mo, $7473 due at signing on.

Approaches $1,300/month effectively and as a 2020 AMG “s” model might be tough to bring that down. Start by thinking about whether you want to risk that cash upfront and engaging with the dealer for a discount off MSRP

MBUSA offers are on base vehicles and with heavy down. I can help you with this however it is still going to be a high payment regardless who you talk to.

6 Likes

If i can being the.MSRP down slightly to reduce cap cost and use MSDs instead of heavy cash down to keep my payment reasonable, I would consider that option as well. I am open to how the deal is structured.

Have no fear, Calvin is very helpful to everyone on the forum, even if they do not buy from him. Give him a chance to earn your business! He is very good at guiding anyone through the process, and I highly recommend him, he has given a lot of leasehackrs good information.

4 Likes

As with any lease search start by going to Edmunds and get the MF and residual for the terms you’re looking at, then research other deals on here to get a baseline pre-incentive discount. Then work from there.

Forget about the manufacturer offer listed on their website, as usual that is junk that may or may not apply to that specific car, with a huge down payment no less.

With a 10% discount and ~$2k up front (first mo. payment and fees) you’re all over $1,200+/mo. using rough MF/residual data. MSD’s will obviously help.

Calvin,

So, the dealer in question is offering:
Months:36
Miles:10k
MF: 00124
MSRP: $89,740
MSDs: 15k
Dealer Discount: $4,584.00
Residual: $43,972.60
Monthly Payment: $1440

Seems high. Thoughts?

This is an appropriate payment for an M5 or E63. You’re paying for the dealer’s yacht fuel at Haulover Inlet

2 Likes

MF after MSD is 0.00124?

We can talk about this if you want to PM me

For that price, I’d rather be in an Aston Martin than a C class.

11 Likes

That discount is very puny. Talk to Calvin. He is the Mercedes guy around here

Swing for an M4 Competition. I’ve driven both…
Similar MSRP leases much better. Like other posters above me have said, laundry list of better cars at that payment…you can easily snag a 2020 911 if anything.

Heck even the deals on swapalease are much better.
Here’s one with a $93K sticker
even though the contractual payment is $1800 a month, there’s a $12,000 incentive, bringing the effective payment to $1050 per month…and you don’t have to bring 15k in MSDs to the table.

this is roughly the calculator on your current deal (i think the fees are probably off)

You have several factors going against you, namely the 49% residual value on this car, which makes it terrible for leasing.

5.5 Leasehackr score…

For comparison purposes
Here’s a 2020 BMW M4 CS ($106k MSRP) [Smokes the C63S AMG in every measurable way]

Leasehackr score: 11.8

As someone who really loves the C63 coupe, If you are set on it, you may be better off just financing the car. I think the best deal I ever saw on a C63 was in the $950+ mark and that was a sedan, a coupe will just be murder.

I’m looking at a loaded 2020 AMG C63 S Coupe and am being offered a most hideous deal (not going to do it ) but am wondering where this thing ought to be at bc residual and MF is so bad, I’m thinking of going in another direction altogether

MSRP $95,900
Purchase Price $93, 140
10K Miles
$1500 OOP
MF .00242
36 Months
$1831 (including Tax)

Here are some examples of what the Payment should be around. (They are all over the place)

Maybe you find something you like here and just transfer into it.

https://www.swapalease.com/lease/m35/rogue/Mercedes-Benz/C-Class/search.aspx?style=AMG_C63_S

Edit: No MB lease transfers atm.

2 Likes

Hasn’t MB suspended lease transfers indefinitely?

In any event AMG’s are notoriously so-so leases but this deal seems especially awful. Last I saw on Edmunds the MF was around .00172-.00183 on a C63S coupe. So the dealer is giving an abysmal discount coupled with a MF marked up to the max.

I would verify the Aug. MF but this seems like an obvious hard pass.

1 Like

Sh*t you are right, totally forgot about that.

Well I guess they are eye candy now :joy::joy:

1 Like

Agreed. Just can’t see this…can wait for 2021 M4 and load the thing for well under this…

I’m inclined to give him a best and final. My calculation is so far off that I can’t imagine they would consider it but I’m still not one to shut down negotiations. I’m wondering your thoughts on best offer…

I agree with your assessment. That is actually beyond hideous :frowning:

1 Like