Worst leases you've seen

You don’t put money down in case it gets stolen or ruined by ketchup

2 Likes

Yes. But taking a look here at your credit history… Yep it’s not looking pretty… Tell you what, because I like you I’ll try to shoe you in under Tier 8 credit structure. Best I can do. $89 upfront and I’ll shrink the payment structure after 3 washes.

Not sure this is the right spot for a lease offer rather than a signed lease. I am looking at a car with great incentives. Well, the dealer took all those incentives for himself on his offer. I reverse engineered the selling price to 7% over MSRP :expressionless:

I emailed him back asking him if he intended to price the car 7% over msrp, we’ll see if he even responds.

I suppose you could amuse yourself by continuing to talk to this dealer, the way some people engage with Nigerian scammers.

2 Likes

Funny enough, he got back to me saying he is the GM and not used to doing the numbers himself, said he didn’t add in the rebates properly. He got back to me with a reasonably competitive deal. I guess I’ll let bygones be bygones.

1 Like
1 Like

Here’s the lease sheet for a loaner X3 sDrive I was quoted. I felt this was creeping in on new X3M and definitely X3 M40i territory.

Run from this one. Especially with over $1,500 in add-ons and a $800 dealer service charge.

Oh yea, he came back with an offer at around 680 and I was not too happy. It was a deal for my girlfriend, and we ended up getting a new NX for around $434 instead.

It was a bit upsetting with these crap offers from BMW because I got a pretty good deal on my X5 from him last year. He lost out on another sale, and I might shift to another dealer for my next lease, as this experience has really soured me.

You can’t stick to one dealer, you almost have to cast a wide net to get better deals.

2 Likes

I cross-shopped a couple other Atlanta dealers for deals but the NX we ended up with was over $100 cheaper p/month due to a huge discount. Last year, I got 13% off a custom order X5 with base MF after just a couple days of negotiating. Surprised dealers around here were so stingy with their loaner X3s, especially with the Covid downturn in sales.

Gross is king right now.

4 Likes

Makes sense. I’m sure it’ll stay that way too until the factories are back to regular production levels, whenever that might be.

Garbage. Just say no.

MSRP/Sale Price :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Almost forgot to tell you this included College Grad + Loyalty. What a joke

Wow…

Lol openly brags about getting suckered in to all the F&I extras.
It’s an “edition one” probably got suckered there too. Besides not having anything extra worth paying for, who would pay extra to lease a collectible car??

2 Likes

Tempted to message them saying they can cancel all that stuff.

It’ll build up some good karma.

2 Likes

I think that’s the same woman who posted it for lease transfer on the Audi Club North America Facebook page sometime last year. She got pummeled about the insane price, went on the attack, it got nasty then she deleted the post. I remember thinking why on earth would you pay $60k to lease a car for 3 years when the full MSRP is in the 80s?

Also why does a $1k incentive drive up the payment from a claimed $1575 to $1817? And if the original payment is $1575 as claimed in the text why is it listed as 1625 in the grid?? I’m guessing it’s hers til the end of the term.

And of course now you can get your very own brand new lot rock eTron for $520/mo.

3 Likes