2020 M340i offer

Hi, I was quoted the following for a 2020 BMW M340i:

MSRP : $63670
Sale Price : 10.5% off before incentive(conquest & lease cash)
MF: 0.00128
I will be doing 7 MSD
Payment : $617 after 7.75% sales tax
I still have 2 payments left on my current lease and they are willing to cut me a check to cover one month payment.

Any fees back would be appreciated.

1 Like

Your adjusted cap cost is what, $53,985 after 10.5% discount and $3k in incentives? What’s the residual value?

What’s your drive off amount?

The residual for 10k miles is 61%… I only qualify for $1000 conquest and $1000 lease cash…

Drive off is $4550 in MSD and around $1600 for 1st month + tax and fees if I remember correctly

This is about as good as you are going to get.

Agree with above, that’s a pretty good deal

So I plugged the numbers into the calculator and realized the salesperson is actually giving me 10% off INCLUDING the $2k in incentives🤷🏻‍♂️ If he was indeed discounting the car 10% plus $2k in incentives I should be in the mid to high $500s

Amazing Discount. Go for it!

Is the hype real about the M340i?

It’s a nice car which gets really expensive when given options that come standard on base sentras.

Hype is real, it’s a great car. Just drove 5 hrs round trip this weekend and it’s a great cruiser. AND a beast on the track (once you ditch the stupid run flat tires). A real car that does double duty.

The sound in sport mode is beautiful. For the payment…you can not beat it. I had a 2010 s4 and I love the m340 more then I did that car. I personally like the c43 too but for the price this car kills it. The cockpit live is amazing and I love the remote start which is unavailable in Audi. My only complain is the sunroof. I feel like it doesn’t open enough. Would love to see a pano roof like c43 has

1 Like

When I got my C43 ~3 years ago, I was pretty set on it, but the 340xi drove so well it almost changed my mind. I know the baby Ms/AMGs are controversial, but they are the perfect fit for some people price/performance-wise, and it seems like BMW is pretty competitive in those classes this year, especially when you take pricing into account. The RV/MF on the baby AMGs just kill them right out of the gate. The only downside is that I’m 6’2" and the 3 series feels more cramped than an S4 (I’ve had two of these) or C43.

We are turning in my wife’s X3 and my C43 the same month next year - I have a tiny amount of hope I can find an m550i for something like $850/m & $3k DAS, but if not, I’ll probably target the m340i instead.

Sounds like there isn’t too many downsides. My current lease is coming up and I’ve been debating between several different cars and this one definitely is looking like a strong contender between the S4 and model 3. C43 would be ideal with killer exterior and interior, but a definitely $$$.

South I knock bmws a lot. I’m on my third one. I hated the interior. I had a 16 m235 convertible and every time I got in it I was disgusted looking at the interior. The m340 is the best interior I have been in beating the c43 to me. As I said tho I love the pano roof on the c43 and wish it was offered in m340. But the rebates and discount killed the deal to me.

1 Like

It’s a nice looking car. A bit big for my personal taste. Went with the M2C, but the payment is much higher. This sounds like a great buy. What are you waiting for? :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m getting payment in the mid $500s according and he is insisting that he’s correct. :man_shrugging:t2: We agree on:

10.5% off of MSRP plus $2k in conquest and lease cash, buy rate MF, 7 MSD and with tax/license/acq up front…what am I missing?:man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Looks solid, can you get an OL code from the dealership for/from an event? That’s probably your last place to dig a little deeper.

If you post your calculator link, we can help look at it

But I’m getting $544 after 7.75% tax on leasehackr calculator factoring in 10.5% off + $2000 in incentives