2020 M340i offer

Please let me know if I’m plugging in the numbers wrong

You seem to have the incentives included in both the sales price and the incentives/rebates area.

Edit: did the msd Calc wrong (7 instead of 10 because bmw)

.00093 looks like the right MF post msds

1 Like

Thanks, so after removing the extra $2000 the numbers are very close with a score of 9.2

Super solid deal

Glad that sorted it out. Still looks like a pretty good deal.

I don’t know, once you strip the 10.5% of the incentives (assuming its baked in) it’s actually a lot more like 7.4% which is mediocre at best.

Curious since the M340i and Audi RS3 are similar in price…can the same numbers be pulled for the RS3…?

Nowhere near the same price unfortunately

It looks like on his leasehackr calc, he had 13+% in the sales price (to account for the 10.5 + incentives) and the incentives separately. When I pulled it out so the calc showed 10.5% off the sales price with the incentives where they were supposed to be, it basically matched the dealers numbers. He seems to be at 10.5% pre incentive.

The RS cars are true Audi Sport vehicles - versus the Mi versions are completely watered down “M” offerings. Audi does not giving good leases on RS vehicles and that is by design. These are high performance halo cars like M, or 63+ AMG vehicles.

They’re really no different than choosing the uprated engine except now it’s bundled with MSport which IMHO makes for a great value.

I was able to get two m340i this week at 12% off.

The first payment was $411 plus tax on a $58k MSRP
And the second one was $433 plus on a $62k MSRP

It’s a really fun car to drive.

3 Likes

How about a take over on my M240i

I put down $2,500 to get this deal, but I’m willing to take an offer to do a take over, PM me for photos.

I have a white 2018 BMW M240i with red interior, harmon kardon, nav, black wheels, sun roof, rear lip. Perfect condition and well maintained by non smoker.

1. $555/month payment (includes tax Orange County California), base payment $514
  2. Current mileage 19,002. Leased with 5,230 (was a loaner car). Total allowed mileage 35,230
  3. Lease start 14 July 2018, 36 months. Currently in month 16 of 36.
  4. Residual value at the end of the lease to purchase: $25,915.
1 Like

What if they were looking for an M340 and not an M240?

Those are pretty different cars when it comes to practicality.

2 Likes

looks like a nice deal compared to what I am getting. what colors and options does your M340 have?

large downpayment?!?

Both those payments sound extremely low even with loyalty and full MSD. Can you please share a breakdown of how you got those prices? I haven’t seen anything close to deals like that posted by any broker here

1 Like

Unless it’s stacking college with OL full MSDs and accounting for CAA I dont see how it could get so low either.