2020 F150 XLT Lease (Good or Bad?)

From pg1 on the bottom where is says “total discount”

That is incorrect, that $2500 is already factored into the sales price of 51,649. I will post calculator in 2 mins

Thank you in advance, I totally appreciate your help.

Here you go.

1 Like

Thank you. Is there a way to get this monthly lower?

Yes you need to target a lower sales price. Like I said before they are only giving you 6.6% off because the $2500 discount on page 1 is not a dealer discount. Even though the calculator says 10.7% off that’s including the package discount of $2500. $48,141 sales price should be attainable

Also check the ford truck forums and search “PCO” or “Private Cash Offer”. You may be able to find a way to get the extra incentive that ranges from $2k-$3k throughout the year

How were you able to find the down payment, and Govt. fees? Also, I was only planning on 10,500 miles and zero down

Is a PCO through ford, or is that a private party thing like a lease take over?

The lease worksheet says cap fees of $980. I subtracted the $645 acquisition fee from that to get remaining fees. Doc fees of $150 is pretty standard in Texas and is under the “We owe”.

It’s from Ford but is handle by their 3rd party marketing firm. Many have luck requesting a brochure from ford or scrolling through the ford website sometimes a pop up will appear asking to fill in your info for a private offer

Did you check and ask on Edmund’s for Money factor to make sure it wasn’t marked up?

Ok, thanks I’ll look for that. So, is this a terrible deal, or something I can ask them to work with me on?

No, I didn’t know I could do that. The only thing I did was ask about that % rate, then multiply it by 2400

I’ll say whatever I want about ford, they have burned allot of people with their great technology, remember the cam phasers debacle? I can’t believe they got away with that, complete fail. Or better yet the spark plugs stuck in the cylinder. Me personally from what I’ve read and seen, I would not touch a ford product out of warranty(cheap lease, i’d get one). Look at auction prices on expeditions vs tahoes, the Ford’s are literally half the price. I’m all about technology for better mpg’s and power, but if the thing explodes before 100k, no thanks.

The deal is terrible as it stands currently. You can save at least $3500 negotiating sales price down. Also ask about Sales Tax credits. In Texas what hurts lease is the 6.25% tax on the full sales price. $3100 in sales tax is almost roughly $100 to your payment.

I can’t thank you enough, I’m going to work on this.

I will also let you know incentives aren’t too great currently. Probably the lowest I have seen them. If you can wait til later in the year should be able to get a better deal.

I know around Oct you start to se 0-0-0 deals everywhere

It’s not necessarily that. Every month changes. Just depends on sales data. If sales are slow jan and feb and ford starts giving ground to Ram and GM they will push up rebates in March to finish strong in the quarter.