2020 F150 XLT Lease (Good or Bad?)

yeah, click the link! it’s the Edmunds forum for 2020 F-150s. you’ll see how folks are using that site to get the info they need (MF, RV, incentives)

what do you need help with on the calculator? if you choose Ford as the make, it auto-populates general data, and the rest should be self-explanatory, or will have the info symbol to help you… if you still have questions, members on this site can help you enter your data correctly, once you have all inputs

When I just tried the true car site, it only gave the option to choose the 302A package, but none of the options I want like the black appearance package, or the FX4 etc. I haven’t been to the Edmunds site yet

I would maybe try Ford.com. The official site has a “search inventory” feature where you can choose things like 302A, engine, FX4, etc. It should tell you which dealer has that vehicle, or you can just copy-paste the VIN on Google and it should come up. Then, contact those other dealers by email with the MF, RV, incentives, etc. (click here for examples).

1 Like

I’ll try that, thank you

1 Like

What state are you in?

$470 for an xlt is pushing it, $500ish is lariat territory.

you can’t make that statement without actual facts backing you up, this is gen 2 of ecoboost… Same can be said for any forced induction engine versus naturally aspirated, more parts = more chance for issues but gen 2 is a lot better.

Here’s what I got from the calculator. The mileage will be 10,500, but the calculator only lets me put in 10, 12, etc…

Data in the calculator is all wrong, dont see the post anymore but you said you were in Texas right?

Thank you for the reply, I wasn’t sure if the way I put the info was right. First time seeing, and using the calculator. Yes, I’m in Texas.

Incentives are untaxed in Texas. Sales tax is levied upfront on sales price, 3rd option

Ok, thanks. I’ll try it again

Did you take down the lease worksheet? Can help fill the calculator for you if I could see it again. Being in Texas should be able to get sales price of 13-14% off of the blue box price. Ford leases Resuduals are based on the pre package discount price also.

Here is the worksheet again…

They are only giving you 6.6% off. The $57,835 “MSRP” is the pre discount package price. The $2,500 package discount is not a dealer discount so should not factor into negotiations

Is this better now?

You have a $2500 incentive, the lease sheet has $750?

Are you saying there’s a mistake on line 26?

No I’m asking where did you get $2500 on incentive that you let in the calculator