2020 Chevy Bolt EV LT $133 36/12

$1,500 is targeted to Bolt/Volt owners.

1 Like

CertPharm, are you suggesting an additional rebate is available for current volt owners? Can you link to this info?

This is whatā€™s showing in Colorado, plus the $7250 LT or $8250 Premier lease cash plus the $2500 dealer cash. Literally every Chevy dealer shows this on the listing for any Bolt

I got a confirmation from the dealer I was negotiating with that the rebate for current volt /bolt owners is now $1,500. I donā€™t know if it is regional or if they just added it but when I started looking on January 1 i was initially getting loyalty of only $500. So either the dealer was unaware or it was changed later in the month.

I think you get $1500 in lease cash if you have a GM lease today, regardless if itā€™s Volt/Bolt.

1 Like

OP,

Question: the MF for 36 is about 1.28%, after your onepay, whatā€™s your interest? Is it 0% then? I understand OnePay brings down 1% for 24mon and 1.75% for 36 mon.

It does it in the calculator(click one pay), but yes on this one it goes to .00001, canā€™t go any lower. GM uses MF not APR

Loyalty is $1500. I know because thatā€™s what I got lol.

Yes one pay brings the MF to essentially zero.

Will talk to dealer tomorrow to see if they are willing to replicate and report back

how does this gm coupon thing work? never heard of it before. Iā€™m in CA though (norcal).

Itā€™s not a coupon. It is a bonus on the GM BuyPower credit card. No credit card = no bonus. You cannot sign up for it now and get the bonus.

1 Like

Spoke with the dealer. They are willing to push these out. DM me if you want dealer and salesman info

3 Likes

Just fired off an email to a dealer near me that has a premier. My father needs a new lease, I wonder if I can score something like this for him for a similar price in CT.

Iā€™m looking to pick up a lease before my current e-golf runs out on Feb 16th. Iā€™m in Orange County, California. Curious what deals people are getting around Los Angeles and Orange County.

A little late to the party. You should have sacrificed a month of your eGolf lease and get the Bolt at the beginning of the year as inventory is running out now.

I have a dealership here close by that has a few inbound. Iā€™m just not sure what is a good lease price. U get quotes from different dealerships that are all over the place. One was 900 down at 254 a month, ā€œout the doorā€ price. Which works out to being 10,044. Which is the best Iā€™ve gotten thus far and they go up in total cost from there. Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. This is my second time doing an EV lease and Iā€™m addicted!

Got this at Selman in OC a week and a half ago. Nissani Bros Chevy has some premier models in stock. They came close to the deal below but decided to give the deal to the dealer with the quickest response and lowest price.

Yeah, Iā€™m going to contact that dude who helped you out and tell them you sent me. If you are cool with that?

Yep. Best of luck.

First quote back from a dealer near me on a 2019 Premier was msrp $43945, discount to $41504 and $13500 in incentives. No other info but 36/10 0 DAS was $342.

I didnā€™t realize they quoted me on a 19 instead of a 20, maybe the residuals/mf are way off. Iā€™m not even sure I want to respond

1 Like

FYI: as far as the ā€œVolt/Boltā€ additional incentiveā€¦

It only applies to Volt/Bolt leasees who leased through GM financial