Drive-Off Amount: $4800 (one pay)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00052
Residual: 52
Incentives: 11250 (rebates plus loyalty) + 1100 GM bonus Coupon/card
Region: Midwest

One paid the lease to make the effective payment $133 from $158

Will get tax credit at the end of the year to sweeten the deal even more :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Nice, they are giving these away now wonder what’s changed in a month.

Thats great! I am in a Bolt lease right now and need to get into another one. I am in Los Angeles though.
looking for similar lease .

1 Like

Not on a lease you won’t.
Great deal!

2 Likes

In Colorado there is a 2k lease credit for the end of year taxes. Probably different in every state.

But thank you! Couldn’t pass

1 Like

First time I’m hearing about the 2k tax…do you have a link for this?
Also does your one pay include the $5k CO rebate?

The tax incentive is $1,875 and goes through end of March.

1 Like

That is not for leases, for purchase only…it’s the federal tax credit.

1 Like

1 Like

Nice! CO already had the biggest rebate in the nation, had no idea it also had a tax credit…$7k total…wow!

1 Like

We have good weed and good tax credits :rofl:

2 Likes

Ah, shows what I know about Chevy :joy:

Where are you located? can you share the Dealer info?

This has me thinking I might need to get one of these as a cheap commuter, by the time you figure in gas, you could get the cost under $100 a month.

1 Like

Aren’t you in CO too? You should get under $100 even before gas savings…there is $4k spread between CO rebates and CA rebates…i can’t even imagine the craziness at CA Chevy dealers if this deal was available in CA with an additional $4k rebate.

This is still early. I think by end of month, BOLT craziness will increase and sub-100 prices can be had after incentives. GM has not made any official announcement about axing the bolt yet😜

Doubtful…i bet stock will run out before anything crazy happens and dealers will adjust the prices.

1 Like

Will see, I might fire off some emails on Monday, the Premier has an extra thousand in lease cash, so you can get allot more car for not much more payment. I have the gm card like the OP and my wife is a teacher. Need to find out what stacks. I’ll only get conquest of $500 and not the loyalty of $1500.

Need to ask @chevysalesgirl if GM lease loyalty on a 2020 bolt is $1500 or only $500, I’ve had conflicting answers.

From others posts it appears loyalty is only $500, $1500 only with volt/bolt lease

1 Like