2020 Chevy Bolt EV LT $133 36/12

I’ve reached out to a half dozen dealers in SoCal and nobody seems close to matching @CertPharmT15’s deal on a Premiere just yet. Maybe we’ll all have better luck after the weekend. Nissani Bros offered me $375/mo, 36/12, 0 DAS after a bunch of back and forth. They didn’t seem willing to budge. I’m targeting $255/mo (inc tax), zero down, unless that seems crazy to folks here on the forum.

I know! 250 a month is impossible here in NorCal neither…

I am looking to lease an EV in Indiana. Is there any similar deal available here?

I know! 250 a month is impossible here in NorCal neither…

From my early investigation I’m seeing the same thing in Norcal

How do I get this. I’m in Milwaukee, can come to Chicago

Sorry, I’m trying to message everyone back but it’s a tall task lol. Here is the salesmen.

Mark M at century Chevy

His phone number 832-512-4851

Let him know you were referred by me and if the deal is made please put me down so I can get some extra cash lol.

Thanks

None of these deals are available in the Bay Area. If anyone has any idea about Bolt LT and or Bolt Premier leases would love to get an introduction.

• Neo

On the East Coast (in FL), the deals aren’t nearly as sweet, but I was able to get $249 39/10 for a loaded LT ($40k MSRP) with $2k down. First time negotiating a lease, so I’m sure there was room to do better in there, but GM seems very incentivized to move the 2020 Bolt before the end of the month wraps!

Sorry to ask dumb questions, but are the deals you reference on the 2020 Bolt old (today is 2/4/2020) and not in play anymore? My Bolt lease is up in April and I’m being quoted $350/month, 12k miles/year, $3000 down! tax incentives are gone so maybe that’s the reason for the jump.

1 Like

January had an extra $2500 dealer cash for the Bolts, so the deals were amazing for a lot of LHers, especially when the inventory was fresh. Looks like for Feb they took away the dealer cash, but the offer you have still stinks even without the dealer cash.

1 Like

I was able to get a fully-loaded Premier for $296 39/10 using last month’s incentives. I had been working on a better deal for an LT (with the 3 packages) at $250 39/10, but there was no stock available in Florida to close the deal. Still, with a 10.9 score, I think I did OK. :slight_smile:

This month is going to be harder.
general incentives drop $500 for both LT and Premier
LT from $7250 to $6750
Premier from $8250 to $7750
MF & residual stay the same: LT:0.00051, 53%(36/10K), 52%(36/12K)
Premier: 0.00053, same residual as LT.
And seems like they drop the $2500 dealer cash. So less discount by a lot.
Not sure if they will drop extra incentives just for President’s day though.

1 Like

That is a $3K swing which will add about $83/month to payments from last month on average.

2 Likes

I got a price today 2/8/2020 in upstate NY for base plus 3 packages 12/36 without tax for $259/month. Msrp dropped about $10k. Will see if they stick to it Monday. Willing to head out of state (not too far) for a better deal. Thoughts on this one? Thanks

$260 a month considering current incentives is good.
You can try for a one pay to reduce overall lease payments by ~$1000

If you post your deals detail (MSRP, selling price, money factor, residual, incentives used) we can tell you how much meat is left on the bone. Best deal for you might be to move to NJ and get the $5k from the state.

Where in the Midwest? You think this is still going on? Would like to find where you got this deal and try to replicate if you can pm me info i would appreciate it. my sister wants one

Colorado. But from my understanding the deals got worse this month for the bolts

Nice, I wish I could get a deal like that here in NorCal.

Hi is this deal still available can you share info of the dealer