2020 Bolt - Deal Review

I couldn’t help myself so I am flipping another Leaf for this. I was surprised the range for 2020 is rated at 259 miles.

2020 Chevy Bolt Premier
MSRP: $43,330
Sale price: $37,250 ($2500 dealer cash used to achieve this), 14% off
Monthly Payment: $250 (pretax)
Due at signing: $0
Months: 36
Miles: 12k
MF: .00053
Residual: 52%
Incentives: $8250 lease cash, $500 competitive lease
Region: AZ
Post sale incentives: None in AZ! You do get the HOV lane and reduced registration of ~$20/year, plus reduced time of day (11pm-5am) from the electric company if you prove ownership of an EV.

3 Likes

I haven’t signed quite yet, so let me have it! It doesn’t seem like there is much meat left on the bone.

The 2020 refresh bring extra 6kWh to the battery pack. Even without any post sale rebates, 250 a month for a 43k car is great! For the HOV sticker alone is well worth it. It’s also a Premier! We can’t even get that monthly payment in Bay Area, most dealer only quote around 8% max discount. Dealer laugh at me when I told them I will take one if they can make it 250 a month 0 drive off on a BASE LT(MSRP of 38k) with only DC Fast changing lol…

Great deal for premier

Does anyone have feedback on the driver confidence II package or Infotainment package? Worth it? I would need to switch stock #s to get both, but would rather have the color in this quote so wasn’t sure which way to go.

I like the Infotainment package(Bose sound system is worth it alone), not a fan of driver confidence II package, as it does not provide ACC only warning, but then again it’s only cost $500 so might as well add on to it.

3 Likes

Some Driver Confidence 2 features. I would say totally get it.

• Automatic Emergency Braking (IIHS found this reduced police-reported crashes w/ injuries by 64%. Feels worth it. https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/gm-autobrake-effective-iihs-study/)
  • Front Pedestrian Braking (detected a person on the road at night that even I had trouble seeing, pretty amazing)
  • IntelliBeam automatic high beam headlamps (apparently works super well and people love it)

Got my $44.6k MSRP Bolt for $306/mo (post tax, $0 down, $306 drive-off, 10k miles), could’ve got it lower if I pushed for dealer cash. NorCal.

2 Likes

Hello. Also in az. Do you mind sharing dealer info?

Sent you a PM

Thank you much appreciated

I’m looking for that Bay area lease deal that inside EVs reported about. Which dealers have the $230 lease?

You missed the train… It’s impossible this month.

Did you end up picking one up last month?

me? yes!! Glad that I did!

1 Like

Nice! It’s a fun car

1 Like

Fun, like a moped?

More like a go cart with tons of torque

1 Like

I haven’t had a chance to really play with it too much yet since it’s been wet out and I’m still learning it, but everything I’ve read so far suggests that driving in Sport Mode on the Low “gear” setting is actually pretty fun. We’ll see!

If you are able to pop a wheelie, please post a video. :smiley:

1 Like

Well it’s FWD so even if that was physically possible I’d just end up doing a somersault!

1 Like