Discount of 9%
MF: .00145
7 MSD’s, new MF .00110
Residual: 58%
36 months / 10k miles
Loyalty: $1250 (unknown program)

• custom ordered car. Build date estimated Oct 1
2 Likes

Not bad at all. This is actually a great deal considering it’s a entirely new car (not just redesigned version of previous). I’m surprised they are already giving 9% off… when is it expected to hit the lot?

1 Like

Custom ordered. Early October build.

Awesome deal, thanks for sharing. I am going to try and replicate if possible!

105k holy sh*t haha, whats the base price on the m50?

9% is pretty damned aggressive for these and in reality for any 2020 X5. But I’m certain if someone had a favor to call in they could get all the holdback thrown in as well (~12-13%)

25k worth of options? This car will be stellar

Discount looks great. Especially for an order

12-13% seems quite a stretch. New hackr goal?

Quick!! Someone tell me this car is a bad idea and that an x7 40i for the same price is far more practical. Just test drove one last night and i think i need one!

Completely different car, bud. The X7 is big and brutish while the X5 retains some semblance of grace.

3 Likes

the x5 m50 is an suv that’s basically a muscle truck, it’s like a jeep srt or a Porsche cayenne gts. It has all the practicality of an SUV but eats v8 Mustangs, camaros and scat packs for lunch out on the streets.

The x7 is a luxury suv, completely different class

2 Likes

I want one…if only the payment didn’t resemble my mortgage payment…hahah.

4 Likes

I mean lowkey if he’s paying $1100-1200 a month for an m50 just wait for the x5 M, at least at $1400-$1500 you can spank corvettes and lamborghinis. They both are definitely the best of both worlds tho, luxury and speed.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Can you say where this deal was offered?

Was not even considering the x5 until i saw the m50 on the floor…totally blacked out with 22" wheels. Ive been patiently waiting for x7s deals, which are finally here, and along comes this curveball. I haven’t started talking price but if i could even manage anything close to what this guy got it will lease better than a similarly priced x7 on residual alone. Residual on x7 is horrible!

1 Like

X7 is the same residual as X5 right now (at least until Sept program comes out - then who knows). X7s are selling well so discount is harder to get. However, anyone willing to take a 19 can likely get a nice deal now that 20s are arriving on the lots.

9% is very respectable for a new order on a 2020. Max I’ve seen is 10% but that’s going to be very tough right now - there’s no real incentive for a dealer to do that at the moment.

pray it doesn’t have black rims standard, you hate those lol.

Maybe it will have black wheels and chrome tires.

3 Likes

No way the x7 and x5 m50i have same residual. X7 sales are in the dumps, down nearly 40% from last month, and any recent growth is spawned only from dealers looking to move old inventory. Residual on x5 m50i should be around 60%; waiting to see quote from dealer.