2020 BMW X1 xDrive28i - $545 per month

Hi hackrs,

Just got the deal from a nearby dealer in Seattle area.

MSRP: $41295
Selling: $40596

$1,250 for Leasing
$750 for not already having a BMW
$1,000 for being a recent Graduate

With $2,000 Due at Signing, 10,000 miles per year, 36 month lease, so 545 /month (taxes/fees included)

Is it a good deal under the current circumstance? How should I push the price back?

Thanks

Got another offer for a used 2019 BMW X1 xdrive with 7k miles.

Original MSRP is 43490, now the final price is 36000 after rebates and and discounts.

Does this looks like a good deal for you to loan/lease?

The APR for loan is 1.9% tho.

Itā€™s not a good deal under any circumstances.

13 Likes

lol, what should I say to the dealer? Sorry, but Iā€™ve got no experience at allā€¦

This is the worst deal Iā€™ve seen on an X1.

5 Likes

Iā€™d recommend you say thanks but no thanks, then spend some time reading through the leasing 101 sections to sort out what makes a good deal. Iā€™d then wait until April numbers are out to get updated info from Edmunds.

4 Likes

Not sure where You are but you can save thousand of dollars asking one of the brokers for help from this forum
Fe

It might not be the worst ever, but itā€™s certainly up there.

Iā€™m in Seattle tho, do you happen to know any great brokers?

Guess thatā€™s usually the case in Seattle, lol

This is, quite honestly, the worst lease deal Iā€™ve ever seen. Kudos.

Please type ā€˜BMW X1ā€™ into the search bar. I donā€™t know where to even begin.

7 Likes

This is bad even for Seattle

Try this one

Say youā€™ll do it for an X3 M40i

@raymondlx read up on leasing via the wonderful documentation on this site.

$545 a month can get you a top of the line X3.

$699 is more like the discount Iā€™d expect to see when refrigerators go on sale at Loweā€™s.

4 Likes

This is really bad. I would say price gouging.

They are selling below MSRP, not above. This is a bad deal, but hardly price gouging.

Price gouging is selling a roll of toilet paper for 15 bucks, not a car 700 below sticker

2 Likes

It was a ā€œPun Intendedā€ statement.

Oh wowā€¦yea, this is brutal. yea some of the brokers here can do you WAY better. This is a sold one butā€¦this should give you a better idea the ballpark to aim for:

Hey hackrs,

Got another offer for a used 2019 BMW X1 xdrive with 7k miles.

Original MSRP is 43490, now the final price is 36000 after rebates and and discounts.

Does this looks like a good deal for you to loan/lease?

The APR for loan is 1.9% tho.