šŸ„“. Bacon's Car Concierge... Florida and beyond!

Welcome to Florida!!!hahahahahhahaha

1 Like

Not to flood Mr.Bacons page but im pretty sure you dont sleepā€¦You just sit and wait for LH to to wakeup lol

4 Likes

Mike and I both donā€™t!! We email each other until everyone else is up :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

Just signed up and wanted to drop in and give Bacon his credit. I reached out to him at the beginning of the month just looking into if getting a new BMW was even feasible. Iā€™d never leased before and was looking to upgrade from a Cruze Hatch. Baconā€™s passion was amazing and he walked me through every step of the process. He really just likes nice cars and likes negotiating good deals.

Speaking ofā€¦goodness. I would definitely call myself picky. I knew going in that I needed to be flexible with my payment plans because I wanted a BMW with the nice tech andā€¦if possibleā€¦a unique color. I was pretty quickly willing to switch things up and compromise, but Bacon was awesome about sticking to my dream car design.

And then it happened; he found it. He actually found the dream 330i. Live Cockpit, Wireless Charging, Ambient Lightingā€¦all wrapped up in a beautiful sunset orange metallic color. I was completely blown away. Still am, to be honest. I went from driving an orange Cruze that was fine and sturdy and reliable to driving an orange BMW thatā€™s turning heads. And I owe practically all of it to Bacon.

A great deal, a pleasure to work with, and a nice quick experience. Thanks Bacon! Iā€™ll definitely be back for future leases.

2 Likes

In attempting to lease a new car for the first time in the West Coast being one of the first state to test positive for coronavirus was not fun. The dealer around Seattle area is pretty rock solid with awful deals. While in a panic for searching for a new car, I found Stephen Bacon on LH forum, who was also the broker/consultant has helped from the scratch.
I was skeptical at first with all the documents being send over electronically, having my car shipped without physically viewing, and pretty much everything since it was my first time ever leasing/buying a car. He was very passionate and kind about providing the accurate details and had answered every single question a novice can ask.
I would like to thank him for the work he has done and highly recommend him who will help you save money,time, and most importantly the distress from going to the dealership.

Thanks!

1 Like

I just wanted to post my thanks to Baconā€™s Car Concierge. My story sounds the same as most, tried to work with multiple dealers on a Audi SQ5 and they where just wastes of time and energy. As a small business owner my time is my greatest resource and they where just wasting a ton of it. I had also read about a loaded 2020 BMW X3M40i but thought it was outside of my budget. Within two days of having a conversation he had found multiple M40iā€™s that matched what I wanted with all 13% off MSRP. He made the process simple, easy, and stress free. All I had to do was decide which of the M40iā€™s and options that I wanted. He took care of all negotiations, shipping, and registration for the transfer. I know people love to chase a good deal and like the hunt but for what Bacon charges itā€™s a no brainer to save the time.

Thanks again,

Thereā€™s not a whole lot that I can say about Bacon that has not already been said. I admit I was skeptical at first as I had never worked with a broker. However, Bacon delivered! He was a pleasure to work with and got me a deal that I never could have gotten myself. I spoke with every BMW dealership in FL and even a few in GA about leasing a 2020 M5ā€¦ None of them could touch the deal I got with Bacon. Not only did he get me a phenomenal deal, he is also a genuinely

good person. Look no further than Bacon, I will never step foot in another dealership when leasing again! You can see pictures of the car attached to this post. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

4 Likes

@Jmswanson2 - It was great working with you and please enjoy that X3m40i!! No tickets

@nav792- It was an awesome journey with you! That M5 is beautiful and an amazing deal on it, doesnā€™t hurt either!

Just wanted to drop in and leave a note on Baconā€™s lease brokering. This was my first time utilizing a lease broker he exceeded all of my expectations. We were in the market for a 2020 E450 Cabriolet. He handled the entire process from beginning to end once the car was delivered to my doorstep. There was great communication throughout the process letting me know what to expect and when. He was also always available when I reached out no matter the time or day! The pricing he was able to get was nowhere near the quotes I was getting from other dealers. His fee is well worth it considering the amount of savings on sales price and base lease terms he can get you far exceed it. Highly recommended!

3 Likes

From the first interaction with Bacon, he was very professional. At first I was specific with the models and requests and we went back and forth for a while. He was patient and understanding of the different requests and his ability to make one feel as though they are not being a burden is unmatched. I live in a very remote destination and shipping was not a feasible option that made sense. Bacon talked the dealer into driving the car to my doorstep. Also included was a post drive milage. Due to a financing mishap- no fault of Bacon- it was all dealer related, Bacon negotiated additional savings even after offering to reduce his fee because of the mishap. I respectfully refused his offer because he is genuine, caring, and worked out a deal that even the person delivering the contract couldnā€™t believe it was written on paper. I will never, nor suggest, anyone ever go the leasing (or purchasing, as I have that much faith in him) route without calling Bacon- GO SEE BACON!!!

1 Like

Thanks to Bacon for finding me this amazing fully loaded 440i x-drive. He is awesome and it has been a pleasure to work with him.Thanks for all your recommendations and helping me through this process. I am definitely going back for more bacon deals after this lease is done.
All I can say about the deal is its an AMAZING deal.

1 Like

I had wanted a specific sports car which had some great lease incentives available and Stephen was able to get the job done. Came in on budget and excellent communication while going back and forth with the dealer. Warranty, transport etc all taken care of. I would highly recommend him.

1 Like

I canā€™t say enough good things about Bacon. Iā€™ve already given his information to four people after I told them about my deal. As many others have said, Bacon takes all the stress out of the buying process and actually makes it fun. Stephen has really knowledgable insights as heā€™s clearly passionate about cars and this isnā€™t just a job for him. He helped me steer my wife away from an X3 3.0 to an M340i. We were all over the place but ultimately custom ordered a car through a dealer in Texas and shipped to Miami. With all that and his extremely fair fee, he saved me thousands. Not only does he get a better deal youā€™d likely ever get on your own, but heā€™s also a total pleasure to deal with. He caught on early to my excitement and helped remind my wife that itā€™s HER CAR. Looking forward to the next deal. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you all for your wonderful feedback and I enjoyed working with everyone.

To all new clients. ā€¦ For the remainder of the month I will be working the following hoursā€¦ Just want focus on school and wrap up the school year for my own kids and my kids I work with

M-F 8 am - 12pm
Saturday : 8 am - 2 pm
Sunday : Closed.

I appreciate the understanding, and as you know I love being there for my clients, but need to focus a little more on the business at home!

I may be able to sneak out an email here or there :slight_smile:

Thanks

Bacon

3 Likes

Have to give a shout out to Bacon, absolutely a pleasure to work with and can highly recommend him to anyone looking for a car.
We will definitely work with Stephen again.
Thank you for the work on my BMW !
Beyond impressed with your professionalism and responsiveness.

1 Like

I didnā€™t end up getting my car from Bacon but I tried. I ordered a car with him but things are crazy now due to Corona so I ended up going another route.

He is a pleasure to deal with and very honest. I wouldnā€™t hesitate to use him again next time or recommend a friend.

1 Like

I highly recommend Stephenā€™s services. As much research as I have done on my own I learned that there is more that I do not understand about the car pricing/leasing process. Not only is he a pleasure to work with but he makes the process, dare I say it - pleasurable. He is informative, patient and a deal maker. I was undecided between leasing another Audi or moving to a BMW. Happy to report that I pick up Bette Beamer on Saturday and am super happy with the pricing. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bacon is fantastic- super easy to work with and responds in a timely manner. This is my first time leasing and he explained everything very well. He got us a sizzzzzlin deal on the BMW X5. We love it! 5 out of 5 star service!

1 Like

This was my first time using a broker but I wasnā€™t skeptical because of everyoneā€™s amazing reviews! Stephen had great communication while making the deal super fast and easy. He got me a great deal on a loaner black 330i w/cognac that I would have never gotten myself. My friends are now upset they are paying more for a toyota camry :sweat_smile:. Iā€™ll never go to a dealership again, always Bacon!
Thanks again Stephen!

5 Likes