HN308's BMW - New i4 @12%, i5@11%, IX@10%, X7@8%, X5@9%, X3@9.5% Loaners@ 20% off, with base MF and low doc fees

Interested in the X7 loaner. I have a BMW currently. Looking for 36 months and 12,000 miles. I am located in Hamilton, MA 01982. Can you provide more details on the vehicle?

You should go for that one. Thats about the only one I’ve seen in your target budget and @HN308 is great!

Thanks a lot @Bostoncarconcierge for your kind words.

@st01tz
My deals require to sign the lease in person in NY metro area and I believe you being from MA might have to make more than one trip as your state don’t allow temp plates.

If you are up for driving here to get the car, PM me and we will work further on this deal.

1 Like

The X7 loaner is now pending with a Member.

HN.

Considering the current CoronaVirus situation in the NY Tri-State area, one my dealer will offer free delivery for the 330xi listed in my list.

It is still available on case by case basis depending on where you are located so please reach out to me to check if it will be an option in your particular case.

Added another X3 loaner at 19% discount and a 330xi loaner at 20% off msrp before incentives.

1 Like

My NJ dealer just messaged saying they are closing for 30 days after close of business tomorrow.

So unless you get the application in tomorrow or BMW extends the lease support its end of 2019 lease deals.

Anyone remotely serious about taking a remaining 2019 unit should at least get the application in tomorrow.

All NJ dealers will be closing at COB today.

330xi drive 36/10 interested

One of my dealers is back open to do business. The dealership is still closed but they will do curbside delivery of the vehicle.

You still have to come get it as home delivery is not an option.

He has few X3, X5, X4 and a 530xi.

Shipping is not an option so unless you are ready to fly in to NY/NJ or drive here to take the vehicle this won’t work for anyone not local to NY tri-state area.

All loaners will be between 18-20% off plus applicable incentives.

Any 5.0 X6? Or 8 GC? Thanks

I will be there to pick up
Let me know the quote for 5 or x5 or x3

@palchal1

Please send me below info so I can run a quote.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.

@RichardW

No X6 or 8 GC.

Have a X5 50i.

Am afraid wife is pretty set on X6 or 8 GC! Thank bud.

Hi there. Tried sending a PM on the 49,xxx X3 but think it might have been blocked for some reason. Please PM me. Thanks.

Hi, do you have 330i demo with 15,000 miles. zip code is 07002 with no loyalty or conquest. I would prefer blue but white is fine and black interior.

Didn’t see details on the X5 50i on your sheet (looks like a 40i based on Msrp) do you have info?

@dshanker

No everything that I can potentially get goes on the sheet. The sheet gets cars which are most common and appeal to most reading it.

With these unprecedented times the dealers have adapted and are trying their best to keep the doors open.

I have brought 3 very good units of 2019 loaners for the community. This is available on first come first served basis.

Ideally we would like to deal with NY/NJ/CT/PA customers but are open to working with out of state customers as well. The out of area customers will have to jump some extra hoops and the process will take longer as the dealers are operating with one or two managers who are doing everything and no sales staff is available.

There will be a total contact less car delivery/pickup and no Human interaction will happen. Delivery is covered within 50 miles from dealership which will not cover entire tri-state area. All cars will be sanitized and thoroughly disinfected before given to the customer.

The 2 3 series and the only X3 listed in the sheet which are not with RED background are available. Don’t ask for multiple colors or options. What you see is what you get.

3 series at $265/mth and $267/mth plus drive off and MSD.
X3 at 315/mth plus drive off and MSD.

Above numbers are with NJ tax and DMV and if you are going to register it elsewhere your taxes and DMV will apply.

Broker fees for all deals is $499

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.
2 Likes