2020 BMW M4 Heritage Lease Transfer $84k MSRP, $1032/MO 24 months 25k miles left $0 Down

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 BMW M4 Heritage

MSRP: $84,000
Monthly payment (pre-tax):$1032
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 11k
Maturity mileage: 36k
Effective miles per month: 1100
Maturity date: 5/23

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW
Transfer fee: BMW fee $595
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Rear View Camera

Ambient Lighting

Auto-Dimming Mirrors

Bluetooth

Cold Weather Package

Comfort Access System

Driver Assistance Package

Heated Seats (Front)

iPod/MP3 Bluetooth Connectivity

Leather (Premium)

LED Headlights

LED Running Lights

Navigation System

Parking Sensors

Rear View Camera

Sport Package

USB Port

ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System)

Air Bags (side impact)

Air Bags(Front)

Air Conditioning

Alarm/Security System (anti-theft)

Android Auto

Apple CarPlay

Blind Spot Monitoring System

Carbon Fiber Interior Trim

Climate Control

Convenience Package

Exterior Temp Indicator

Fog Lights

Fold Away Sideview Mirrors

Heated Mirrors

HomeLink

iPod/MP3 Auxiliary Input

Keyless Entry System

Lane Departure Warning System

Memory Seats

Multi-Zone Climate Control

Power Driver’s Seat

Power Locks

Power Passenger’s Seat

Power Steering

Power Windows

Premium or Custom Wheels

Premium Package

Premium Sound

Rain Sensing Wipers

Satellite Radio

Stability Control

Telescoping Wheel

Tilt Wheel

Tinted Windows

Tire pressure monitoring

Traction Control

The special coupe is the last model of the M4 in its generation as the Heritage Edition (1/750). The Heritage is available in three carefully chosen exterior colors called Laguna Seca Blue, Velvet Blue, and Imola Red II, respectively. Fans will immediately know why BMW selected those three shades; they represent the colors of the M emblem. Every example also receives a carbon fiber roof panel accented by a decorative stripe that echoes the aforementioned emblem, and grey, 20-inch alloy wheels.
Photos:

27fd6615-1e66-4422-a71b-071085b3126d 0e22e2f0-56b7-4b64-add8-796176d96a07 bc8a3f81-c522-4b7d-a588-f45a67b74faa c51bd000-e6c4-45b0-a0e7-4eda41114a1c

3 Likes

I hate to be that guy, but you’re going to need an incentive here, and probably a big one at that.

7 Likes

First I have to find a driver that wants a 6 speed!!

My F80 was 6-speed, wouldn’t have had it any other way.

1 Like

Beautiful car, love everything about it including the 6spd.

1 Like

@lazarus and I were talking about two twin imola red M4 Heritage at Alexandria.

Love them!

:chocolate_bar:

3 Likes

For what it’s worth, I reached out on one of those and the salesperson told me the advertised discount was only available to VA residents, with the reasoning being that local customers would get their car serviced there. I was quoted a much lower discount.

1 Like

thanks, I love when I am with my wife on our way to dinner and people want to race at stop lights. She is so clueless

Beautiful car- but that payment!! I think you will have a VERY hard time trying to transfer that here. This is the opposite of a LH deal.

Just to give you a heads up, the new M4’s can be leased in the 800’s range and built to order.

Most don’t like the new M4 and the big grill. You absolutely can lease a stock m4 for $800 with 7500 miles per year. The paint on this car was 10k. Dealers will not discount Heritage edition aggressively. Most want a automatic anyway. Good luck finding a 6 speed

The new grill is rather unfortunate.

2 Likes

100% agree.

Would never recommend anyone to consider this terrible lease takeover though. Even SAL takeovers are cheaper.

2 Likes

The deal is not great… I have the exact same car — nothing down & 15k/yr and I’m paying a couple hundred less every month. I’d suggest adding some incentive cash to make this worthwhile.

Also… in the spirit of transparency, this car doesn’t have the 360-surround camera, BSM and probably a few other options that were listed above.

2 Likes

How much is a Heritage worth over a standard M4?

Laguna Seca is probably one of the nicest BMW blues ever. Especially looks good on the M4. But IMO the Heritage Edition just isn’t worth the premium. It doesn’t even come with Executive Package. Besides the paint, full leather, and other little cosmetic details, you really don’t get anything to justify the additional monthly. But finding a manual is pretty rare so the right buyer would probably take this car, though you might need to offer an incentive to drop it below the $1k mark. GLWT!

7 Likes

Can you really quantify a couple of door sill plates that say the word “heritage” on them? Priceless.

This car, at this price, needs to cast a wider net. GLWT on SAL.

1 Like

I’m still obsessed with snapper rock blue.

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

I think the package is ~$12 or so? I don’t recall specifically. The value of it can certainly be debated, but it does come with extra quirks that are quite nice.

For me personally, at full freight… probably not worth it. I got a substantial discount on mine, LOVE LSB, and the little details are pretty cool (leather, carbon fiber, roof detail, etc).

I considered going to G8x route, but I still have love for the F82 and the timing didn’t really support that alternative. I do love it though. Awesome car and worth every bit of the $812 I pay all in with a 15k/yr allowance.

2 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

He’s pointing out that the guy who “would take it but with a huge incentive” is just a tire kicker.

IMO, you should put this on Swapalease. It’s a very nice M4 spec, and the Laguna Seca Blue w/ 6MT is probably my favorite combo for the Heritage. It’s not an aggressive deal, but perhaps someone looking specifically for this spec will pay the premium on SAL.

4 Likes