2020 BMW M4 Heritage Lease Transfer $84k MSRP, $1032/MO 24 months 25k miles left $0 Down

Thought I saw it on SAL already

3 Likes

Soā€¦ back to that M4 heritage transferā€¦ the advice to consider a larger incentive or SAL routes may be your best bet given the initial interest/responses here @Growlerbear, and you may also want to consider posting on Bimmerpost and other BMW/M forumsā€™ marketplace areas, as it may take an enthusiast to be willing to pay a premium for this vehicle. That said, gorgeous car. GLWS.

4 Likes

I put it up on Swaplease, thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice car, but it will be hard to swap here. I got the 6mt velvet blue one, and love it.
The new m4, if in black, is not that bad with the grill. Just too bad the mt car cant have the zcp package anymore. And there will be an awd version later this year.

1 Like

Nice car, LSB is one of my all time favorite colors and the heritage spec is pretty, especially on 6 spd!

Iā€™d be all over this if I wasnā€™t in TXā€¦ Iā€™d get butchered on tax

GLWS :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Spotted yesterday! LSB e46

6 Likes

As seen out the window of a 550? :grin:

4 Likes

What is the residual at the end of the 36 months?

1 Like

Residual is $49K

1 Like

Let me guess, 2.5% off MSRP?
I leased an M4 around the same time last year so the incentives and such are correct (loyalty +lease to lease)
This is a good candidate for SAL. Current market conditions are in your favor. But many people on this site were able to get around 11% of on standard comps, and actually up to almost 12% off on the heritage cars.

Pending transfer

Topic closed as car is pending transfer.