Off Topic Landfill 4

Patiently waiting.

Want a bolt, just text you end with 2508.

I guess the rule of thumb is texting after drop is posted. Should I text you now? @ethanrs

Text once they’re dropped, tied up atm expecting to drop them around 1:00 / 1:30-ish

1 Like

I can’t say I’ve ever seen an XC60 in red. That looks amazing.

i would take it but with a huge incentive

Just curious if you’re seriously interested in taking over any of the cars on here. Since September of last year, you have been cross-shopping M4’s, M850i’s, 530e’s, S-Classes, and Lexus RX’s. Nothing wrong with cross-shopping of course, but something tells me your offers are not genuine:

15 Likes

Not sure what your asking?

Lmao this guy said he wanted more of an incentive: “because the car has been in an accident and if i decided to buy the car it would hurt resale value”

@bimmerm3 why don’t you just be honest? As if there’s any world in which you’d consider buying it out. Literally all you do on this forum is make low ball, ridiculous offers on private transfers and talk shit on other peoples threads.

All of this low balling coming from the guy who says $100/mo is nothing:

I would argue you shouldn’t try to ball in a luxury car if you need a huge incentive to take one over. $100/mo won’t make or break people but by your standard, everyone should just get something more expensive than they budgeted for.

Meanwhile, you also spend time commenting on wrinkled leather in a Lexus, which isn’t exactly known for great quality, in a post where the seller is clearly disclosing condition, and then criticizing him for not putting towels down which would have done nothing.

Here you are shitting on someone working a deal on the specific car they wanted, a highly optioned 330i MSport but you’d prefer they drive around in a base 740i instead for a few hundred more.

You have posted useless garbage and insults since you’ve joined, between brokers and private transfers you’ve inquired about 7 vehicles publicly since the start of 2021, surely wasting the time of many members. You seem to not contribute anything helpful or constructive to the forum.

So I ask, what are you doing here?

17 Likes

8 Likes

Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office

5 Likes

wow, go ahead and troll me, u sure got a lot of time on your hands

we are all here to get a GOOD deal, why else we we here?

if someone wants to get out of a car, i want to get in it, but only if it’s a GOOD deal in my eyes

maybe a good deal in my eyes is too ambitious, but if someone needs to get out of their lease and doesn’t mind i’ll take it

Yeah, okay, I’m the troll, sure :rofl:

You literally lurk the forums making ridiculous offers on private transfers and shitting on other peoples car choices. You are literally the definition of a troll.

7 Likes

Not to mention that on top of being a troll, he hasn’t liked a single post or contributed in any positive way for 3.5 years…

7 Likes

etrons are fully electric

Well done on the Bolt, Robbolt. Does the $147/mo include or exclude tax?

basically paid your lt1 lease lmao

1 Like

Pretty close!

Congrats!!! Please post pictures and your deal!!!

isn’t it ironic how a tax credit is taxed? i’d like to insert some right-wing conspiracy theory here about how it’s taxation without representation and somehow violates my first, second and 25th amendment rights.

1 Like