2020 BMW M340i $515/month $1500 DAS (Not a loaner!)

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $58,845
Monthly Payment: $515 (tax included)
Drive-Off Amount: $1500
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:.00142
Residual:61%
Incentives:$3500 (Lease cash, loyalty, penfed)
Region: Florida
Leasehackr Score: 9.6 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

I was looking for a couple weeks (mainly out of state) for an M340i loaner and my local dealer randomly got this BRAND NEW one in (28 miles on the odo) and they were able to beat the other offers on loaners. It was the last day of the month so there was some motivation.

My car is equipped with premium pack, black sapphire paint, black leather, park distance control, ambient lighting, and some other little stuff. Overall happy with the spec and definitely happy I was able to get that price without having to ship the car. And this thing is fast. Exhaust sounds awesome IMO and the backfires are delightful in sport mode.image|666x500

8 Likes

That’s a pretty damn good deal for Florida!

@Bacons_C.C can you comment?

1 Like

Awesome job OP!!

I always love the dealer fee. Most likely an even strong discount since they probably moved some point for finance.

Well done! and enjoy the car

4 Likes

Do you mind sharing the dealer?

That’s a nice discount for Florida.

1 Like

They don’t have any other m340i’s. But I will recommend Bmw Pembroke Pines. I didn’t buy from them but they have like 20 of these in stock and the guy I was dealing with over text was giving me a great price. I just didn’t have the time to drive to ft lauderdale so I got a similar deal locally.

1 Like

Yes, they will give you a decent discount however they will not give buy rate. They refused to give me buy rate no matter what. The discount is not enough to make up for th marked up money factor. What discount did they offer you?

I think around 13-14% off before incentives.

1 Like

With buy rate?

I didn’t ask about the MF. Didn’t really get that far but I assume it was buy rate because the numbers came to a little lower than the deal I got. But it was on a cheaper car.

Didn’t think so.

Congrats! Just could not believe Florida would have such a great deal.

1 Like

Best deal :+1: :unicorn:

1 Like

Congrats, is this South Florida? If yes, don’t forget to wave when i fly by you… :grinning:

1 Like

Can someone please help me I’m new here and I want to post a thread but it won’t let me.

Because we want you to try and read some of the forum before posting. Please use the search function. Your question has probably been answered a hundred times. Read leasing 101

4 Likes

Awesome job and a really cool car!

1 Like

Good Deal and nice car! In CA these are still going for over $600

1 Like

Thank you! I love the car so far. I was literally looking at flights to lauderdale and then they gave me that price. I was pretty shocked. But I appreciate your help!

1 Like

Haha! Well whatever. People need to understand that it’s okay if a dealer tries to make a little money back on a deal. You were still giving me a great deal. All I care about is if I’m happy with the payment and happy with the car.

1 Like