New 2020 BMW M340i x Lease Offer

As of March you should get Conquest, Lease and Grad. (3000$ in total).

1 Like

Keep it on topic or thread will be closed. Discount on this deal needs some love. Currently not a very good deal.

1 Like

i dont need a broker… ive bounced around and gotten three quotes in the last few weeks of msrp between 58-63 12k 36 month offers include 666, 651, and 629 (negotiated from 639) all include similar down payment (taxes and fees)

thanks appreciate the advice

Dude, contact one of the brokers here or at least check their monthly spreadsheet to get an idea. It’s very hard to deal with BMW dealerships.

4 Likes

yes thank you, i am finding that to be to situation… which is why i come here for help

Yes, your sample size is small unless you’ve bought hundreds of new car models when they were first released and available for sale.

This will help with figuring out which models from what makes were sold outside of the month of June the year before a car’s model year.

3 Likes

I think we are still stuck here. Are you getting all these rebates?

Have you looked into a loaner? This can bring down the payment a bunch,

a loaner? meaning like a demo car?

@JayUpLate - Here is a deal that was signed earlier this month. Their incentives included loyalty and Penfed but they got more than 13% off MSRP with base MF: 2020 BMW M340i $515/month $1500 DAS (Not a loaner!)

EDIT: I see your mileage allowance is 12k vs 10k for the deal I posted, but you need a bigger discount off the MSRP.

1 Like

@CapsCup2018 try to bring it down a notch or two. You can be helpful without the sarcasm… I’ve yet to see one post from you without sarcasm. Quick reminder - this forum is a community.

3 Likes

That means nothing. Monthly payment is an output, not an input. You need to focus in discount %, MF and the deal structure - those are the only things you can control.

2 Likes

Service loaners or demo cars. I have seen these go for 16% off where-as new usually peaks at 12%. BMW’s are tough to crack when you don’t qualify for all the rebates.

if you don’t qualify for rebates should you push for like a 15-16% discount?

Horrible deal you potentially have.

Just got a 2020 m340i a few weeks ago.
36/10k
Sticker for 65ish k
Taxes and dealer fees paid upfront
$482 a month

Sale price? RV used? MF used? Incentives applied? Hard to compare without detailed information.

Rebates/Incentives come from the manufacturer, discounts off MSRP come from the dealer. You can certainly try to push for 15-16% pure discount but I highly doubt any dealer would be willing to give that to you on a brand new car.

No, it doesn’t work that way. If you don’t qualify for the incentives, you’re going to pay more money than if you do.

1 Like

14% off
62% rv
All incentive minus military
Don’t remember sales price off the top of my head but easy to figure out.

Just an example for OP, you can get a better deal by negotiating and looking around for what dealer will work with you. Same Dealer originally told me 610/m

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2