2020 Aston Martin Vantage 39/5

This seems like a decent deal to get into an Aston.

Wish I could take advantage, but really not well positioned to get a 4th car with my biz in the toilet.

Best wishes to anyone who can take advantage

2 Likes

The fine print:

$1,199
LEASE PER MONTH
39 MONTH / $0 DOWN & FIRST 3 PAYMENTS ON US!

CLOSED END LEASE FOR STOCK #A1439B. $1199.00 PER MONTH FOR 39 MONTHS. 5,000 MILES PER YEAR. $0 DOWN PAYMENT. INCEPTION FEES INCLUDE $475 DEALER CONVEYANCE FEE, $1195 ACQUISITION FEE, $695 DISPOSITION FEE. LEASE DOES NOT INCLUDE APPLICABLE SALES TAX AND REGISTRATION FEES. SUBJECT TO TIER 1 CREDIT APPROVAL. MUST TAKE DELIVERY BY 4/30/2020 OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. PROGRAM OFFER AVAILABLE THROUGH 4/30/2020. OFFER APPLIES TO 2020 ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE. MUST QUALIFY FOR FACTORY CONQUEST INCENTIVE. SEE SALES ASSOCIATE FOR FURTHER DETAILS. DEAL #35873

I wonder what their conquest requirement is. I don’t think having a Toyota in the garage counts.

3 Likes

They would consider a Toyota Supra!

1 Like

Bentley, Mcclaren, Porsche, Audi R8, Mercedes gt, Jaguar f type are the eligible conquest. I was looking at one but don’t have one of these and that really impacts the deal for sure. I’ve seen 999 with the same terms in SoCal

I would guess dealership will want to work with you on any car, point is to get you to the Aston brand over a peer competitor or upgrade you from a near peer. Darn 999 is really attractive. Why Cali so much cheapest then east coast

How much is conquest worth?

5k conquest

Broken $1,500 Cayenne off Craigslist, here I come!

6 Likes

very tempted…hmmmm…sub $1000 sign and drive would be amazing
FYI, the bank verifies income unlike most other makes.

How much income would one need to make in order to qualify? I know it’s not just income, but ballpark assuming good debt ratios, credit, etc.

I’ve been told by my coworkers at Aston Martin they’re actually quite picky. Most approvals are with 200k+ income and comparable cars on credit report. When approving an application the bank goes largely off of MSRP, not cap cost or payment (which is odd).

1 Like

About 3 years back when the DB11 was out, a friend of mine qualified for a 250k db11 with a 400k income and have owned a 127k and a 198k car in the past. And the dealership said it was plenty, despite the income being all 1099 , and like near 2m in mortgages. The bank at the time was JP.Chase. all needed was tax return, and copy of 1099.

You scale down that to 180k Vantage, you figure 200k income is plenty. Or 160k with little debt.

Though, a subjective comment here. Brand aside, my humble opinion is for $1,200 a month, or even $1,000 a month for just 5k miles.There are better sports cars out there in terms dollar per fun.

M2 Comp, Boxster S, C63s, not to mention stick shift available. Aston is like a 3rd or 4th car for rich people.

How can you have comparable cars if this would be your first one?

Probably means this won’t be your first then.

2 Likes

How does your friend do that with 400k income?

The salespeople already weed you out. It goes without saying that if you reach the dealership in a rusty Hyundai, you won’t be getting a test drive.

Make more money than 200k like substantially more, money talks bs walks. Make enough money and it doesn’t matter what cars you owned before it. You still need the credit history and scores of course.

Honestly, I find most sales people at fancy dealerships to be pretty sympathetic to the average Joe. They won’t let people test drive who obviously won’t buy, but if you are humble and act courteous, and ofcourse be at least 70% serious about possibly making a deal, they will work with you.

1 Like