Aston Martin Vantage Lease

Have read through a bunch of threads and seen this deal once or twice so I am assuming it’s tough but doable, but would love to hear if anyone has any experience getting it.

Aston Martin Vantage for $1k per month with 3,500 or less down, and 15k miles over the life of the lease?

I don’t think I’ve come across anything this low. From the few exotic Vantage lease deals I’ve seen, they tend to be around $1500 at a low mileage like 3.5K. I’m no broker so don’t quote me, but I would venture to guess you could get one around $1750-1900 p/month with $3500 down at 15K.

There was a demo posted some weeks back that was around $1,200/mo. All of the good AM deals typically require Conquest, which is not just any make or model.

2020 Aston Martin Vantage 39/5

Unfortunately don’t see an option for Aston on the the Lease Calculator

Deciding between 2 different color combos with a few extra options on the first one:

Option 1 (Xenon Gray with Black Alcantara)
189k MSRP
7,500 miles per year
57% Residual
.94% MF
Monthly Payment (Pre-Tax): 1636

Option 2 (Midnight Blue with Tan Leather Interior)
183k MSRP
7,500 miles per year
57% Residual
.94% MF
Monthly Payment (Pre-Tax): 1433

If you like the grey color better and/or want the extra options, then pick Option 1.

If you like the blue color better and/or want the cheapest payment, then pick Option 2.

1 Like

Pretty high difference for just a $6k more msrp car. Probably cause the MRM limit on accessories ?

1 Like

I think the dealer has $$ to apply to the midnight Blue one and not grey

Thoughts on the deal in general?

I’ve seen better from miller motor on CPO Ex service loaners, like 1199/month same term and similar msrp. However, that was a few months ago, I doubt you’ll find anything similar in this market.

Have you tried looking at remaining 19 vantage’s? Not sure if those still have lease support but the 19 DB11’s do. You could pick up a 19 DB11 voltane probably for the same term for a similar payment.

I have looked but don’t think I would be able to get the 7500 miles which I really need as I am using this as an everyday driver. Also prefer the vantage!

With Aston there’s not much to compare with or judge a deal against other than dealer ad’s every now and then.

Miller is currently listing 3 Vantage’s in the $160k-$170k range for $1699/mo, so your deals seem good in the sense that you’re getting a much higher MSRP car for less monthly.

Miller Motorcars - Aston Martin Lease Specials

As mentioned at this level I wouldn’t let $200 sway the deal, would go with whatever color/option combo you like the best.

Which dealer is offering $1,433 pre-tax? I can’t find a dealer willing to go lower than $1,700 pre-tax on similar builds with 7,500 mile leases

Hi everyone, i have a 2019 Vantage (see swapalease link above), which currently has a total of 30K miles over the term of the lease. It has less than 10K miles.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Paint job is hot! What color is that.
One question about the Vantage…how do you feel about the sound system? what brand is it?
I’ve been unable to get answers on that!

Exterior color is China Gray. And I found out from the dealer the radio is made by a company called ASK. I’ve had no problems with the stereo quality