2020 Acura ILX Deal Check

Hey I’m being offered for a Acura ILX 2020 Premium 289/month and 2061 drive off. This is in Nyc. I was wonder how this deal looks/can I get a much better deal.

Can do better. See what Aronchi has available: 🇯🇵 Aronchi's NO FEE Oct Acura - MDX $369+T, RDX $359+T (Loyalty/Conquest Req'd)! [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

Incentives definitely baked into that selling price. Find out what edmunds says the incentives (including any others you quality for) and separate them if you wanna chase the deal yourself. Then its just a matter of figuring out the pre-incentive % discount.

1 Like

If you want to work directly with a dealer, then I would highly recommend Ivan @aspec1

You can search his posts/lease costs on this website. Adding the price he posts/provides is the cost of ownership- so be prepared to make the deal. Good luck and let us know how you make out!

That’s a lot of money for a badge-engineered previous generation Civic.

1 Like

I think I’d rather get a current gen Civic with more tech and a turbo, no touch screen in base ILX, what a sad neglected model.

1 Like

Base ILX: [[leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Acura&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=26925&sales_price=19843&months=36&mf=.00225&dp=0&dealer_fee=504.85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=54&reg_fee=325&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true ]

ILX Premium: [[leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Acura&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=28775&sales_price=21600&months=36&mf=.00225&dp=0&dealer_fee=504.85&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=54&reg_fee=325&sales_tax=6.625&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true]

Hey this is What I have on ILX Premium and Base. All you have to do is change the sales tax to your zip code so If your close to us looks like it’ll be worth your time coming to us lol Send me PM if your interested.

1 Like

Above offer all rolled into monthly and 0 DAS still is cheaper than the horrible offer you have at end

Good thing you posted here and saved yourself about 1300 for the premium trim

1 Like

yes, i am very interested, my zip code is 11365

1 Like

Glad you posted…

• This is a cool car
  • Ignore the haters here! They bash the outgoing MDX/TLX/ILX’s all the time
  • Ivan will take good care of you, promise!

Let us know how you make out…

1 Like

Highly doubt that…

Now that the next gen civic is in testing, making the ILX knocking at the door of being two generations old, do you think Acura will finally get around to entering this decade?

1 Like

It’s not cool at all, it was when it first came out, what 2013? Basically still the same car, I just think there’s better cars for the money. It’s like paying $350/mo for a Crosstrek

No surprise on your response- good news, we live in a Democracy and have an amazing choice of cars to purchase with our earnings! IMO- I have zero interest in the car segment it competes in, however if I did…no way would I have a Honda badge over an Acura in my garage.

Have you personally tried out the ILX?

At first I thought the same, why get an ILX when I can get a sport touring for the same price?
But the thing is that because no one else is grabbing the ILX, like I think the civic sells more in 2/3 a month than an ILX gets all year. But you can get about the same for a bit less.
Personally, and this is me speaking for myself, I havent been the biggest fans of the feelings of turbos. The ILX comes with a DCT instead of the Civic’s CVT that tries to mimic an auto. The interior is a bit smaller in the back but higher quality, plus I rarely have guests in the back. The breaks on the ILX have also really impressed me.

If you were to compare the ILX to its supposed competitors at its MRSP, yes its a bad car for the price. There no way in hell a ILX is better than a 3 series or an audi or even a lexus. But for the actual price I’m probably going to pay for the price, its a good deal IMO.

Also the Honda dealers near me have really turned me off from them. At least the 4 that I went to all reeked of arrogance. They see me an Asian guy walking in and immediately sends another Chinese guy to comes to try to sell me, except they try all these bully tactics that work on the 9-5 soccer mom trying to bring their kids from Kumon to Taekwondo. I’m really not impressed.

You’re talking to someone that leased a 3 series for under $250, so yeah I won’t be checking out an ILX. Living in Colorado, I won’t have anything to do with a normally aspirated 4 banger, even a small displacement turbo will blow a large 4 cylinder out of the water, and better mpgs to boot. I’m with you on cvts, in general they are pretty terrible. I’ve been around turbos before they were mainstream, so what we have now is pretty amazing, go drive a 1999 Saab 9-3 auto or an early A4 with the 1.8t auto and your perspective might be a little different. If I got a civic it would most likely be a manual (if available)

Fail, don’t walk in, hammer everything out online/phone

Well before doing things on the phone I wanted to at least test drive them for a bit, even getting that was hard. I had a guy tell me If I wanted to test drive a civic hatch ex, I’d have to buy it first???

It’s crazy some things people try to pull for me to get good data for a well informed purchase.

Also, NYC here, we have enough Bros in this city to run BMW’s dry of their 3 series, I doubt I can get one for 250 with no down

2 Likes