🇯🇵 Aronchi's Apr ACURA - MDX Aspec $574, Integra $314, RDX $452 w Loyalty! [NYC/DMV]

There’s tabs across the bottom, it defaults to Volvo since that’s the first tab. 3rd tab is Acura.

This should direct link you to the Acura doc: AronchiAuto Dec 2023 Deals - Google Sheets

1 Like

thanks! Weird I looked for tabs the other day and did not see them…

Has anybody been able to get in contact with @aronchi?

Yes he PMed me shortly after I PMed him earlier this week and responded to my questions immediately

Hey guys,
September and October acura numbers are below. 21 rdx is strong, as are remaining 20 mdx and tlx.

As always, acura is no fee and home delivery in the Tristate is free.

In the sheet below, click on the September acura tab to see calculator links for all deals! They are already built for you. Please follow directions stated on the sheet to update your rebates and update your tax to your local tax.

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty? Conquest? Grad? Military?

Please pm me here or please text 732-779-2587. PLEASE DO NOT CALL. I CAN’T EMPHASIZE HOW IMPORTANT IT IS THAT YOU DON’T CALL ME DURING MY WORK DAY!

1. Adrian
  2. SUVs - MDX/pathfinder ( anything under $300 or $400) no color pref
  3. 06033
  4. 10-12k
  5. Conquest and medical professional

Hey all, updating for October with the lowest Acuras on LH. Just a reminder that while I try to get you all the cheapest deals possible, I try to sell cars, not phone numbers or email addresses. I am present at all my deliveries and my clients love not having to spend 3 hours in a finance office where they are pressured to buy F&I products. My deliveries take 10 minutes and you are on your way in your new car!

1. Name
  2. Model of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty, conquest, grad, military?
  6. MSDs?

Acuras are tristate only + PA! Please do not reach out from out of region.

1 Like
  1. Katie Klein
  2. Acura RDX , tech package, preference is white with espresso interior. Other option is base with parchment interior and white or navy exterior. Also would take a spec with the grey exterior and any interior other than red .
  3. Zip- 18452 which is PA
  4. Miles 10-12
  5. Current 2018 lessee , loyalty. Not sure what conquest is!
  1. Scott Kulp
  2. Acura MDX , tech package, preference is white with espresso interior. Other option is base with parchment interior and white or navy exterior.
  3. Zip- 08734 which is NJ
  4. Miles 10-12
  5. Current 2018 Caddy. First responder, costco. Would consider loaner.

Wow great deals before the next Gen MDX.

1. Rudy Guan
  2. MDX Tech. White or black exterior with black or espresso interior
  3. 11229
  4. 10-12k
  5. College grad in 2015, first responder
  1. Steven Perez
  2. bmw 3 & 5 series - black. 2020-2021.xdrive with ambient lighting.
  3. 07024
  4. Low - no set amount. Looking for a good deal. Lease. 12-15k
  5. Loyalty? No. Conquest? Grad? Yes but I graduated in 2017. Military? No.

Scott K
MDX +T
36/12
CONQUEST,first responder, costco
Willing to take demo
Prefer white or silver

Greetings- I’m still very interested in an Acura. Are you still working as a broker? Thanks :)!

Will you be updating deals for November or are they the same as the October sheet?

11/8 update: Hey guys, going to update this. Not a brand I spend a ton of time on, but prices good while there is inventory on 20 MDX. 21 rdx and the new tlx are good too.

1. Name
  2. Model of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  6. MSDs?

Acuras are tristate only + PA! Please do not reach out from out of region. Please do not call, please only text!!!

Sent you a PM and two text messages

Hi! I’ve messaged a few times, can you please check? Thanks

Hi All,

Acura numbers posted below. Big price drop on 21 TLXs and 21 RDXs. All links include loyalty and/or conquest. If you don’t qualify, please remove.

1. Name
  2. Model of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  6. MSDs?

Acuras are tristate only + PA! Please do not reach out from out of region.

Any idea when we might have leasing numbers for the new 2022 MDX due out next month assuming they all sell at MSRP?

1 Like