2019 XC90 T6 MOM [Loaner] $436/mo with $436 and 10 MSDs DAS

The program was dropped some time ago.

Is your selling price before or after the incentives? Thanksļ¼

Before. $46,030 after.

Thanks a lot! How did you negotiate with dealer to get the price? I am afraid that dealers are going to shoot me away.:rofl:

I just sent a email to a dealer inquiring about their listed demo car. The following are what replied: "Yes, this XC90 is in loaner service until August 2, 2019. " And then they offered me two 2018 loaner cars.

Does this mean the loaner car is not for sale until it is out of its service?

Thatā€™s correct. Once they are punched, they have to be in service for a certain amount of time/mileage before they can be sold. What I did hear recently is that Volvo is letting S60s be sold after 3 months, so they mileage on them can easily be lower than other loaners right now.

What is the breakdown of your $3000 incentives?

Still canā€™t get over this deal :heart_eyes:!!!

No breakdown, all Volvo allowance

Nice! Did you add Costco $1000 on top of that?

What do you think? Would I have listed it under ā€œIncentivesā€ if I did? :slight_smile:
Besides, Costco and a-plan cannot be used on loaners.

Awesome Deal. I emailed my local dealership to ask about leasing a loaner/demo vehicle. The nice saleswoman told me they donā€™t lease out loaner/demo vehicles but had plenty of new she could offer. Is that just a dealership decision or is she trying to steer me towards new? Thanks!

A lot of the time the initial person replying is very new and doesnā€™t know. I guess can be a dealership decision but donā€™t see why they would limit themselves. Look at their website and ask about a specific stock number.

I searched their website and it looks like they just donā€™t have any loaners or demos available. So just to clarify, are loaners considered used or are they still ā€œnewā€. What would the Carfax say? Just curious.

Carfax will say it was titled to the dealership. Usually on the website they are listed under the loaner tab.

Sweet, thanks for the tips, weā€™ll see how badly I crash and burn trying to find and negotiate something!!

Some dealers donā€™t have certain models as loaners, some sell loaners as used after using them for 6+ months.

My wife would LOVE one of these and if I could get remotely close to this I would be happy too, thanks for sharing! Now time to pound the pavement (digitally of course). :sleeping_bed: Donā€™t want to have to put clothes on.

Where are you located

Wow, great deal. Iā€™m looking for an XC60 T6 Inscription that stickers right around $60k and I canā€™t get anywhere near this. Thatā€™s a great deal for an XC90.

Iā€™ve got a good dealer who has some xc90s left if anyone is interested let me know. I just signed what I consider a great deal yesterday. 2019 Xc90 2019 r design t5 $62,390 for $555 per month and just 1st month and 10 msds down for 15,000 miles per year.