2019 XC90 T6 MOM [Loaner] $436/mo with $436 and 10 MSDs DAS

How much would this have been with 15,000 miles. I’m looking for something similar.

Nice work…so the dealer bought out your forester? I’m thinking I will try the same, easier that way then waiting on vroom or Carvana.

1 Like

$0.20 x miles, up to 10k miles. But the higher the miles the less sense it makes.

@eis4u81 - use my numbers with 58% RV in the calculator

@JD81 - yes, but the used car manager would not budge on even extra $250 to make it a round number. He said that the wholesale price was around $600 less, so he only matched because the GM told him to.

@Ursus This has to be the best deal I have I seen on a XC90. Most dealers are pushing this for 60.
The ease of leaving the car at the dealer and the logistics of two seperate transactions, I would lean towards what you did. Up here in the frozen North Subaru dealers can’t keep anything used on the lot trying to use that in my favor. I have been distracted this weekend turned in the hellcat and the dealer pushed me to take home the Trackhawk haha

Wow great job! Amazing deal!

Was it easy to find inventory on loaners? What is the loaner bonus? How many miles on this car?

Sweet deal. Congrats.

As for loaners, volvo seems to be similar to bmw, and just as tough to get them down to that 20% range, from what I experienced.

Congrats Ursus - after all of your shepherding of the masses through 101 Volvo questions good to see you line up a steal. Nice!!

There are tons of XC90 T6 MOM loaners. Dealers get that money after loaners reach required time/mileage in the loaner fleet is met. Not sure what it was on this XC90, but it is $3,000 on XC60. The car had 5,500 miles, an old stock.

Congrats!!

1 Like

How do you look up loaner incentives? Is there a place like Edmunds that shows them? Also I usually use CarGurus for inventory search. Any there any tricks to identifying loaners available?

Awesome deal. @vhooloo time to step your game up

Incentives are the same as on the new cars. Build you car on Volvo site and use payment estimator to see local incentives. It is almost impossible to identify Volvo loaners on Cargurus - they are listed as new with no mileage and very rearely the actual mileage is shown. Look for image on dealers’ sites.

1 Like

I may be wrong, but I think it’s $3,000 on all loaners, with maybe XC40 being the exception. It’s also $3,000 on an S60 loaner.

$1500 on 3 month loaners - $3000 on 6 month

2 Likes

Can this information be verified online anywhere? Or is it something only dealers know of and will hesitate to share with you?

I have no clue if you will.be able to source that online.

I think it is still $3k on 3 months/4,500+ miles or 6 months/6,000+. At least that’s what my dealer told me when I wanted an S60/XC60 that weren’t ready. Also, the amount may differ by model. The S90 was $2,100 last year.

2 Likes

At least in SoCal, it’s just as easy to find retired Volvo loaners as it is new cars. And the best thing is that it’s not just stripped down base models; inscriptions, r designs, etc.

When I turned in my xc60 and was shopping the xc90, I didn’t even bother looking at new units.

Any strategy on how to work 2018 XC90 loaners for sale?
They are marked down substantially already, but no incentives left it seems
Can they even be leased anymore or just for sale?
Thank you to the collective in advance

Depends if Volvo dropped the program for 2018 models, which they probably have. I guess it’s possible there’s still a program for it, but no support with incentives or discounted mf.

If they did drop the program, you can only buy, or lease third party (don’t bother).