2019 VW Jetta Questions

Infiniti has 3 month pull ahead and they cover $500 in wear and excess mileage (I think, double check that!) and they have loyalty bonuses. You can get into another Infiniti lease in February. The QX30 leases well. I’d wait it out.

What do you guys think of this offer I received for a lease in GA?
12k miles
$2k down
$293/mo

36/12k

way too much. i got my mom in a base jetta .

36/10
$189 monthly with first month down. with maintenance included.

theres definitely more room.

Not enough detail, model msrp etc

Sorry, 2019 Jetta Sel Premium. MSRP $28,160

36 months

Need selling price, MF, does that include tax? Get all the numbers and compare with edmunds. I’d also compare the discounts with this sheet, i know it’s for California but the discounts can give you a base line. Also see if you qualify for the VW partner program through your employer and ask them to price it out as such, you can always sign up with USA cycling and get the discount that way.

Let me know if this helps.

Where do you live as far as taxes? What’s GATAVT? There doc fee is high too, you in Florida?

I live in Atlanta, GA 30306.
GATAVT is the Georgia Title Ad Valorem Tax.

If you can squeeze another $1k out of the deal I think it’s good, you get quotes from any other dealers? Partner program will get you another $500 off, www.scca.com/pages/join-scca or through your employer

I had one other quote from another dealer that was $3 higher. The $500 partner program was already added to this deal.

I think the sweet spot on these is the se model, you’ll probably need to contact every dealer in the area to get a lower price. I’d say hit up at least 5

Great, I will do that. Keep ya posted on the final numbers.

I can get you a better deal if your willing to buy it from Virginia

Just sent you a pm

Post where you end up

Just signed lease.

2019 Jetta SEL

• 36/12
  • $252/month
  • $252 due at signing(applied for first month payment)
  • $0 down
    Dealer is paying for tinting windows.

Thoughts?

MSRP sales price etc? You’re not giving much detail

odd …the original deal was a 28k car with 3k discount, this is a cheaper car but 4k discount. Same dealer?