November VW and Subaru Hacker Deals: SOCAL

Happy November Hackers!

October was our best Hacker month so far, and we would like to keep it rolling.

The sweet spots for VW this month will be all Tiguan SE models, All Jetta and All Atlas Models.

The sweet spot for Subaru will be all 2018 models left and all 2019 Outbacks.

I got the spreadsheet started with some sweet starter deals including my Unicorn Impreza deal which amazingly no one scooped up last month.

If you are in SOCAL and need a VW or Subaru, let me know.

See the deals here: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals.

If you have any questions or want to set up an appointment call or text me:

442-273-6566
Dustin

Is there a pull ahead for those 3 models this month, or only Jetta like in October?

Pull ahead is only for Jetta.

Thanks. What do you think are the odds they expand in December?

Impossible to predict VW programs.

1 Like

Yikes! Tiguan SE is $2000 ($55/month) more over the course of 3 year lease than October!

Maybe I messed up, let me check it.

OK,

Tiguan SE has been corrected. I was using the wrong Money Factor. (It’s .00090)

So it’s a true $0 Down. $292 per month plus Tax. Thanks to @Chrome193 for catching it!

Spreadsheet Updated at: SOCAL VW and Subaru Hacker Deals.

442-273-6566
Dustin

Dustin, can you add the 2018 Tiguan SE 4motion with MSRP $29,365 to your sheet? Or how much more per month would it be than the 2018 Tiguan SE on your sheet with MSRP $28,540? Thx.

Just adding photos of my new Impreza and adding the info below. Thanks again for the great deal! Subaru includes:

• 3 years Roadside assistance
  • 2 years Maintenance. (You just need to pay for 1 service at the 2.5 year mark!)
  • 1 year STARLINK Safety Plus(for equipped vehicles)
  • $1000 Wear and Tear allowance
  • Add the fact that Subaru doesn’t charge an acquisition fee(already factored in driveoff total)

2 Likes

It’s approx $27 for every $1000 difference.

$27 per month per $1000 seems to have lost the residual of ~57%. If the 4motion “sale price” was $1000 more, then wouldn’t the monthly payment be ~0.43x$27 more each month?

Dustin,

Did the program for 18 Tiguan SE worsened this month? I know you corrected the MF but I remember it being around 274 last month for 7.5K miles.

Its on the spreadsheet at 10k. Subtract Approx $8 per month for 7500k.

Hey possibly interested in a Jetta sel or sel premium. What the lowest miles aloud per year? Also how much is tax and reg at signing? Is it possible to roll that into payment? If so do you have all in payments? Thanks

7500 miles is lowest. $0 out of pocket due at signing. Rebate covers the driveoffs.

1 Like

How much is a sel and sel premium at 7500 miles? So the tie chart price per month is with 0 due at signing thanks to rebate?

Just Announced: Extra $700 in Regional Cash in SOCAL for all 2018 V6 Atlas. This makes these leases awesome! Don’t wait because the 2019’s are already coming in and these will move.

Spreadsheet update to reflect the new discounts.

See it here: VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

442-273-6566
Dustin

Hi Dustin, does GTI lease well this month?

Not really great. There is no dealer cash on GTI’s this month.