2019 Jetta SEL Prem. Lease

Think this is realistic to get on a 2019 Jetta Premium?leasehackr.com/calculator?make=none&msrp=28160&sales_price=24467&months=36&mf=.00110&dp=0&doc_fee=80&acq_fee=675&taxed_inc=1250&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=9&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=12000&msd=0

Actually I think you can do better than that, I’ve gotten quoted $4000 off plus the $1000 rebate. That’s with the partner program. Need to find the right dealer that wants to play ball though. With the SEL Prem. you might be able to push for a little more since it’s a more expensive car. There isn’t allot of those out there so that might work against you. Here’s another member that got quoted $4k off. The quotes I have gotten haven’t shown the $250 lease cash as being taxed, comes right off the price, so I guess that’s close to what you posted. The hardest part might be finding one you want. The SE/SEL residual is a point higher, but not as many bells and whistles.

Thanks for getting back to me. After reading other forums, I’m thinking about just getting an SEL as it has better residual value…

I’m not sure it’s worth the extra money for real leather and a power seat

Yeah I agree. I went to test drive an SEL and didn’t even realize it was leatherette…