2019 Volvo S60 T6 Momentum AWD Lease Wanted

This car has no rebates, beside loyalty.

Like there are any :grin:
He doesnā€™t have loyalty, which would be a nice $2,500 incentive

1 Like

Agreed! Re rebates

All i have is $1500 conquest. Not enough on this car yet.

If you just want a big screen, as in ā€œtechā€ā€¦go for a Tesla Model 3. Itā€™s cheaper for manufacturers to make than original gauges.
I personally donā€™t feel like staring at another screen late at night :slight_smile: I guess everyone has their own preference.

There is no conquest on Volvo

1 Like

@Ursus

@dmitry i hate the model 3 ā€œtabletā€ mounted the way it is, if im getting a tesla, its a model S.

Must be from the dealer. Do you see it on Volvo site for your zip? Also - these are for purchase.

Yes there is, as of last Friday.

1 Like

Red sports are sub-$600. Even if fully-loaded with all of the toys.

The full power of the T6 kicks in only in Dynamic Mode, at least that was the case in the S90s that I delivered. The supercharger only works then. Otherwise, it runs as a T5.

Do you think i was crazy to email dealer for 18% discount on demo?

Already then, wasnā€™t there before. Means Volvo started getting aggressive in moving S60s

I do not own a Volvo, but have done a lot of research on them ever since the 2016 XC90 came out. Iā€™m guessing none of your Volvos were/are models designed under the Geely ownership of the company (2016 MY XC90 and on). Thatā€™s when the problems really began with the 2016 XC90 and every new model introduced since that has been plagued by the same issues, so Iā€™m guessing it wonā€™t be any different for the S60.

1 Like

Hmmā€¦thatā€™s weird. I got exactly identical 0-60 times on my dragy, doing it in comfort or dynamic (pressing the clicker at the end of the pedal). I also donā€™t like the uneven power delivery. Basically what a T8 ran with full charge was what a base Q50 3.0T 300hp ran in drive modešŸ˜† Not even gonna mention the red sport or hybrid.

I noticed that too! Best Volvoā€™s were those turbo inline 6 cylinders. They were built so well!

Just checked Volvo site, may be for purchase only. Listed below $1,000 purchase loyalty

The Conquest Bonus is available on Volvo S60 models and can vary whether vehicle is leased or purchased

At the dealer here in NJ, $1500 conquest avail for lease :slight_smile:

2016 S60 Inscription, made in China
Also, 2012 S60