2019 Volvo S60 T6 Momentum AWD Lease Wanted

Pre-Geely design for both of those vehicles.

NE gets all the love from Volvo. There is no conquest or 2,500 loyalty in mid-Atlantic. There is $750 allowance though.

Geely does not design Volvo cars, Volvo does.

3 Likes

Thought RS ran mid 4ā€™s (like 4.4- 4.5) on 0-60? You saying yours is under 4 any mods done, if not that is NUTS!!

1 Like

Gotta compete w all the Subaru lovers up here. I think the Subaru is on the Vermont state flag

Not my car, but it only has a st1 ecu flash by ecutekā€¦and thats it. Just flooring it under 4s easy))

True, but Greely holds the purse and therefore gets a say in the designs, costs (and cost cutting), and other decisions that go into cars designed under their umbrella.

1 Like

S60 is built in the US, if you didnā€™t know. Whatā€™s your point?

Impressive my Dude, IMPRESSIVE!!

1 Like

We own a 2017 Volvo XC90 and LOVE IT!!! It has been extremely reliable, the Sensus screen and system has been bug free, and after two years of realizing that we rarely choose to drive our BMW anymore we are shopping for a new S60 also. I went in yesterday and the money factor offered was .00041 with a 58% residual on a 10,000 mile 36 mo lease. We were also offered substantial discounts (8-10%) and a $1,000 loyalty and $500 subsidy. We started the negotiation using the Costco programā€¦

1 Like

@Chillg8r Pretty solid, thanks for the info 8% to 10% pretty solid for the S60 im finding. Im a member at Costco, what is the Costco orogram as it relates to car leasing, is it a discounted sale price? Since I am a Costco member do I qualify?

Here in NJ mf/ resid was .00075 / 59% for a 36mos, 12k lease, your .00041 blows my quote away, why so different???

I do qualify for $1500 conquest cash.
Thanks,
Eric

Because itā€™s on T5 MOM

Thatā€™ll do it. Didnt specify in his post.

On another note, I went to a Volvo dealer here in NJ to test drive an XC40 for my wfieā€¦after 10 min of running around, the salesman came back and said we dont have any available to test drive. Pretty amazed there was 0 available to test drive, demo anything? He ended up showing me the floor modelā€¦good times.

XC40 are in very limited quantities. You can probably get a better deal on XC60 loaner than on the new XC40

1 Like

Welcome to Volvo dealerships :joy:

How much bigger are the xc60s than the xc40? Wife hates her murano, too big, bad sight linesā€¦

XC60 is not much smaller than the Murano. I think our Murano is a very comfortable ride, and pretty good visibility for my taste. The BLIS works well.

Get her a QX30 :laughing:

Youā€™ve been to Volvo dealers multiple times, just go back and check it out for yourself :slight_smile:

As Ursus says i am looking at the T5 Momentum. Make sure you test drive using the dynamic/sport mode. You may decide that it serves your needs, i did, and iā€™m coming from a BMW 428i. Iā€™m not positive about this but I think you can also add Polestar later if you want more ā€œpepā€.

It looks amazing with the 19" wheels.