2019 QX60 Luxe (MSRP of $46795) $250/mo, $0 DAS except $1200 MSD, 39/10k in SoCal

I’ve never seen a case where both loyalty and conquest stacked before either. This was the first time. I am not going to question the salesperson and have him disallow $1500 though. :laughing:

1 Like

As long as IFS doesn’t reject it…cross fingers + toes.

Get ready for a call from the dealer lol

Haven’t other broker/dealers said it’s allowed?

Anyone replicated this deal in Metro Atlanta area?

1 Like

Don’t know if we all got it from the same dealer or not. One deal was closed over 10 days ago though, so it looks like there won’t be any issue.

1 Like

@BiggL and I confirmed from different dealers that all 3 (Conquest, Loyalty, VPP) stack in SoCal. I signed a deal last week that had all 3 stack.

2 Likes

This is great. I wish Volvo would do this too.

At least Volvo had competitor’s pull-ahead, which is very rare too.

Yeah, it was one time thing. But they don’t have any conquest for a long time now.

if IFS would let you lease trade out of it without strings, I’d just get one at that payment for fun and swap out after a few months but ya know…

Holy Moly … You have any idea how bombarded everyone offering Infiniti will get with newbies asking CAN YOU MATCH THIS DEAL HERE ???
LOL
In all seriousness, this is a sick deal. Should be gone in the next few hours. No idea how it has sold in 12 hrs

It’s the deal I got. I am not selling it.

2 Likes

COngrats but I thought you were offering salesperson information cause they had 1 or 2 more to give away…

Congrats! 20

“why does socal get the best deals?”

Then @nyclife or @aronchi lists one…

“why does NY get the best deals?”

1 Like

You can understand how screwed I am being from the land down under :joy: i get both of those of places on my pm.

2 Likes

For loyalty, does the first car need to be registered to the same person that the new car will be registered to? Or is household (ie address) good enough?

I am not positive, but loyalty for Infiniti is very selective. People do not qualify just by having an Infiniti in their name. You need to have received a code from Infiniti.

does anyone know if this deal is possible in TN? Don’t seem to see alot of deals in TN…:frowning:

1 Like