2019 Honda CR-V EX FWD

I have been working with some Honda dealers to lease a 2019 CR-V EX with 36 months/12 k miles.

So far the lowest that I have been offered is
MSRP: $28445.00
Selling: $25029
MF: 0.00084
Residual: 60%
Incentives: None
Tax rate: 9.50 %
Monthly: $284 including tax
Drive-off: $800 that includes first month payment and government fee.

This was just on paper and not on a lease sheet.

I have seen some hackrs talking about getting the monthly to $275 with true $0 drive off but so far I haven’t been successful. I have had some TrueCar offers with Selling price as low as $24481 but I think they are just to draw you into the dealership. What do you guys think about this offer?

Thanks
AB

With what tax rate? What state/govt fees? What doc fees? What was selling price and MF? You can’t just blindly compare monthly payments and expect to get what others get…your tax rate is extremely high and every area has different costs.

Thanks for your reply.

What do you think about the offer though?

Thanks.

Answer my questions and you’ll be able to answer your own question :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are right. I think this was the link (Signed - 2019 Honda CRV EX-L FWD - $270/month - $379 DAS) I was looking at though the deal was for CRV EX L.

Thanks

That user had $1250 in incentives. You have $0. That user is also in North Carolina. You’re in SoCal. Not an apples to apples comparison.

2 Likes

I agree. Here is another link Honda CRV EX FWD 2019 from California though from August.

Take the $24481 truecar offer to the dealer that gave you these numbers and tell them to match the selling price.

1 Like

Programs change between August and oct

2 Likes

You won’t get $0 down, $275/month on an LX. CRVs sell well year after year so they don’t have a ton of incentives.

1 Like

Also, if you’re in socal, make sure you get a truecar offer from diamond valley honda. They always tend to have the lowest advertised prices.

1 Like

Ouch - likely $2k to $3k of dealer-added accessories.

Agreed. Diamond used to be good back in the 90s/2010s, but now they’re not so great. I’ve actually had good luck twice at Weir Canyon Honda. No gimmicky add on packages and we’ve got both a 2018 CRV EXL (purchased) and 2018 Civic LX (leased) from there in the past 2 years

1 Like

I didn’t say buy from diamond valley. I said get a true car quote from them to shop around with. Get someone to match their discount but not the add ons.

It’s a pretty good deal. Why not see numbers on an EX-L and opt for leather?

Weir Canyon was a rip off in my opinion. Go to Hardin Honda.