Signed - 2019 Honda CRV EX-L FWD - $270/month - $379 DAS

Just signed the following… (I’m having trouble entering the deal into the calculator, in the event anybody cares enough to help?)

But I got offers from about 8 dealerships in my area. I agreed to a deal last night at a dealership right by my house (an effective $292/month payment). But I got 3 calls this morning from other dealerships willing to beat it. I actually went to one of these other dealerships with the intention of signing, but literally while I was sitting at the salesman’s desk, the original dealer called/e-mailed/texted me this offer below. So I got up and left and took this deal.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Honda CRV EX-L FWD
MSRP: $30,795
Sales Price: $25,869
Tax Rate: 3%
Monthly Payment: $270
Drive-Off Amount: $375 (including 1st month payment)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00069
Residual: 61%
Incentives: $750 Honda Loyalty, $500 College Graduate

This results in an effective monthly payment of $273. What do y’all think?

5 Likes

Pls include selling price and tax rate.

Congrats!

2 Likes

Updated above

Looks like a really solid deal not much different from the one I got. That 3% tax rate sure did help out! Congrats!

These CRV deals are beginning to look like the end of the year 2018 deals, pretty solid.

Nice work! That Honda loyalty was not an avail incentive a couple months ago when I signed, that sure does help tho. CR-V deals seem to be improving.

Enjoy the car and congrats!

I’m looking to lease a CRV for a friend of mine and called about 8 dealerships last night. I asked them about the lease cash and loyalty, the first guy told me I cannot stack them and could only use one. I just played along.
The best deal so far I have received is for the CR-V EX-L AWD 36/10 at $295 a month. I did not get it in writing or email but will do so at some point today.

1 Like

I didn’t get an “official” offer from any of my dealerships. Some sales agents sent me prices in the body of an e-mail, some gave them to me over the phone, and some gave them to me via text message. But despite what they say, you don’t need to share anything in writing to get another dealer to beat it. They just have to believe you are serious about purchasing and are comfortable taking another offer. The dealer that gave me the offer I took (“Dealer A”) told me that he couldn’t beat Dealer B’s offer unless it was in writing. I simply told Dealer A that I understood, and that I was going to go to Dealer B to check out their deal. And then while I was driving to “Dealer B”, I got a call, text, and email from Dealer A giving me his counter offer.

It’s all about how you sell it. If dealers believe you are serious and are about to purchase, they will negotiate without offers in writing.

1 Like

Which state this is. Seems good deal

Charlotte, NC

Anybody have luck getting close to this deal in California?

1 Like

Dealt with a pretty short dealer incredulous that anything under 300/m was impossible and asserting no loyalty existed.

What do you think about this?

2019 CRV EXL AWD
MSRP = 32,345
Selling price = 28,329
36 months - 15k miles = $328 per month
0 down. 0 out the door.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Where are you located?

located in Indiana

No loyalty or conquest available in CA.

Good deal.

Wishing I was getting that deal … NJ no such luck

Im not sure how loyalty is being discussed on the CRV.
Currently for July and August, Loyalty is only available for the Accord’s. Have you guys confirmed on Edmund’s maybe?

No loyalty on the accords according to my dealers. I got $750 + $500 loyalty/conquest + $500 military on my EX AWD one week ago. $275/mo $0 DAS. (Includes VA sales tax of 4.15% on entire purchase price)

I’m hoping to find another but an EX-L for the same price. My dealer just had a DEMO Touring AWD for $30,990 but it sold before I could swoop in and grab it.