MSD: $0
Incentives: $0

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00054
Residual: $17,712.80

Region: Grand Forks, North Dakota
Leasehackr Score: 8.4? Not sure

Negotiated this car with several dealers in Minneapolis and finally had my local “best price up front” dealer match the deal. Original advertised best price was $29,007.

I came down from $393 to $364.97 with tint and auto start included.

New user on here, but have used the information here for a while, please assist me and let me know how I did and any tips would be appreciated. Deal has been signed.

3 Likes

Pretty good! I’m in NJ and lowest quotes I was given were $438 and $448 for 12k and 15k/yr w $0 DAS… but I thought it already had autostart on the keyfob to begin with?

1 Like

It does but I wanted an extended range 2 way auto start so I can start while I’m inside work and my car will be nice and warm when it’s -20 outside! I negotiated the payment first and then added those in free of charge.

1 Like

Nice deal. What’s your tax rate?

The hondalink app for your phone should do that too…

I’m sure it requires a monthly fee, right?

Never did on the civic I had or the passport I just leased.

*edit: I’m wrong

1 Like

If I’m correct it’s 5%.

Just looked, apparently hondalink only does remote start on the accord touring and they do charge monthly for some of the features, so never mind.

Yeah that’s what I read. The touring was like $480 a month for cooled seats and navigation? Hard pass.

Great selling price but they ravaged you on the accessories which are not residualized, so you’re paying the entire $979 plus interest plus tax for 36mo/36k miles.

Regarding remote start, all you have to do on 10g accords is buy the remote start fob;

https://www.accordxclub.com/forum/9-2018-honda-accord-general-discussion-forum/6244-honda-accord-sport-1-5t-remote-start-hack.html#/topics/6244

3 Likes

I had negotiated the monthly payment and then last minute said I couldn’t do it unless they included tint and 2 way auto start without changing payment so they did. I think they lowered the selling price to make this happen, not sure. And yes it does have remote start on the fob but I wanted a one mile range so I could start from inside work when it’s -20 outside. And honda link remote services is only free on touring. I also plan to purchase at end of lease, I don’t drive anywhere near 12k miles a year, but that’s the lowest Honda does.

Wish I would’ve known that while driving my :lemon: ha! That’s what ya get for not looking stuff up huh.
Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Whatcha mean?

So what’s the point of paying the acquisition fee for the lease if you plan on buying it anyway :man_facepalming:

If that’s asking me what I meant, that equals, had a lemon (18 accord hybrid, just completed the turn-in) that I’ve been driving and should’ve learned to lookup an alternative to remote start. but honestly didn’t care much. And thanking @chrishs2000 for the tip on circumvention of the app Honda pushes, micro-transactions are everywhere… not even Orwell could’ve foreseen that.

1 Like

The hybrid is a lemon?

His hybrid was a lemon.

1 Like

Here’s an update, just took delivery this morning. Beautiful car, and boy it pulls like crazy in sport mode.

10 Likes

Signed one today for 350 a month 350 das. 15k miles in nj. Let me know if you want me to get you the same deal.

3 Likes