2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T SIGNED $0 Down

Thats good, could you post details later?

Touring 2.0 in that price range is just way too much. Anything in the 400s on a Honda and you are better going with an entry luxury like MB BMW infiniti etc

I have tried that last minute add on and it hasnā€™t worked for me. Next time Iā€™m going to try it again. They said they gave me such a deal that they couldnā€™t do anything else. The deal was very very good Iā€™ll admit but I know if I had left that night after a few hours of negotiation they would have probably thrown tints and all weather mats.

Sport 2.0 or 1.5?

Sport 2.0t. It was actually 347.00 with 347 DAS 15k miles.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a very very good deal considering 15k miles, and with $347 DAS!!!

My lease is up end of 2021, Iā€™m going to see if I can get the touring 2.0 in the mid 300s which I doubt is possible, but if not the sport 2.0 I think by that time being that it will be almost towards the end of the cycle probably low 300s.
Other option is the Toyota Camry XSE!

But seeing you got the sport 2.0 for that price means the deals on Honda Accords is slowly trickling higher.

The deal was actually 333 per month with 0 due at signing not even first payment but we couldnt get the 500 student rebate. And sorry i got the deql wrong earlier but we didnt pay the first payment in a way because we had a month of payment left on our old accord touring which was 350 a month so it was even better. 347 Ɨ35 . True 0 down lease.

1 Like

Wow that is fantastic! Congrats!

I feel like everything leases better in NJ and NY idk why.

I walked when they said they canā€™t throw it in, and sure enough two days later they magically can all of a sudden. Haha.

I think my deal wouldā€™ve been $337 a month with $337 at signing, if I wouldā€™ve deleted the accessories after having them add them, to save $1000 and about $28 a month.

Yea that walking away does wonders sometimes. I would have gotten that if I walked however it was around Christmas time and the trim I wanted was being discontinued so once they were sold that was it. What accessories did you add to the 2.0?

Nice carā€¦I think you went alittle too dark on the tint thoā€¦

I added window tint ($380) which was done as the dealer and then I added a 2 way 1 mile range auto start ($599) was also installed at the dealer.

Thatā€™s heavy price for tints ā€¦I guess thatā€™s Honda prices verse going to a local tint guy and never knew they made a long range auto start like that. That 2 way is used through a fob or smartphone application?

tints are okay price, if they are actually high quality but you got looted on range auto start that sounds like bs a little.

Where I live, itā€™s a chain, Rydell. They have Honda Nissan Buick Chevy gmc Cadillac. They are the best tint in town. Thereā€™s several aftermarket shops here for auto starts, which is extremely popular here in North Dakota due to winter. Yes the sport 2.0T has remote start, but itā€™s limited to a short timer, you donā€™t actually know if it started, and the range inside a building might not reach the car in the parking lot. The $599 price is standard up here for a TWO way auto start, with a one mile range. It works up to one mile away from the car and two way means it gives you a notification that the car actually started. Very worth while.

2 Likes

the included one works fine even at a long distance. when you never had the car, you couldnā€™t have tested it from your building. $599 for a notification. I am good. LOL

You shall pass then, to each their own. Itā€™s the most common thing up here in this neck of the woods. When itā€™s -20 outside, Iā€™d rather know the car started and is going to be warm by the time I get in it. Iā€™d also rather have it run for 24 minutes rather than 10, not even knowing if it started. 90% of used cars in this area sold, already have the two way system installed. And I did an overnight demo of the vehicle before I bought it, it didnā€™t reach. You sound like a glorified expert of opinions.

I just signed a lease for a 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T.

I turned in my 2017 Honda Accord Sport which had 1 payment left, was 3,100mls over, and had moderate wheel and bumper paint damage.

I got the new Honda for $410 mn for 36 months and 18,000mls/yr. New 3 yr registration and taxes included. $0 out of pocket except for 1st months payment of $410.

This is NJ is the NJ/NY Metro area.

I think I got a pretty good deal.

How much was the lease on your 2017? And was it the accord sport ā€œspecial editionā€?

18,000 miles a year? Whew. How much did that bump up the monthly? And did you pay for the overage on the miles or did they apply it into your new monthly lease?

Lease on my 17 sport was $359. That was high because I turned in my 14 Sport a year early. Not the special addition. I gave the car back with 57,100mls. I donā€™t know what they did as far as waivers or adding on to my new payment, but I walked away from the 17 with out paying anything. Put me in the 19 for $410 with first month payment up front. Nothing else out of pocket.