Accord Sport 2.0 Deal Check

That’s $1200 residualized, so more like $500 to your lease cost.

1 Like

Talk on the phone, get a verbal price. If you agree and want to move forward get the whole contract in writing as if you are ready to sign before you travel.

1 Like

PM’d you the dealer in my area - Would be curious if they were able to make a deal that was meaningfully better.

1 Like

Good point - their advertised price is 1-2k below any dealer almost anywhere else (that I’ve seen, which is a lot but certainly not everywhere) and if it looks too good to be true, I’m sure it is. I’ll call them and see what’s up…

Hackers called “moochers” in hacker forum (no idea what he’s doing here) and some other hackers liked the post. Funny

2 Likes

If I could be of any use, I leased the same exact car and posted my deal last year. Granted it’s a 2019, but may be still useful for you?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this…the money factor was SIGNIFICANTLY lower at that time unfortunately for me now. Edmunds says MF for July and August anywhere in the US is 00.00108 - about double what you got.
My original post was for 15k miles but I’m realizing I need to do 12k instead. It’s v difficult to get the numbers where I need with 15k.
Congrats on a great deal!!

I feel like I got a stellar deal, I walked away twice just to get what I wanted. A year later, I still only have 5500 miles on the car, but HFS doesn’t offer less than 12k per year, I would’ve been happy with 7500 or 10000 miles per year. All in all, I love the car. I hope you can score a deal without getting overly hosed! Make them compete!

1 Like

Do you have Costco membership? If so - use the service to get the dealer(s) to give you the “costco price”. In February, I sent a quote request for a 2.0T Sport and the Costco dealer came back with $26877 (MSRP 31990). I don’t remember if there were any rebates available at that time, but the quoted price was quite a bit lower then anything posted online.

2020 Honda Accord Sedan Sport 2.0T
MSRP: $31,990
Costco Member Price: $26,877
Vin: 1HGCV2F34LA005715
Stock Number: LA005715
Exterior: Modern Steel Metallic
Interior: Black
Mileage: 15

1 Like

Yeah you absolutely got a great deal. Honda does do 10k leases now, I think that just started recently though…
I walked away from my lowest price dealer so far and he’s followed up to see where I’m at w it but swears he won’t go lower. Ugh. I’m not giving up, I’ll get it. I may wait till Sept incentives and MF if I can’t get anyone below the current offer of 28,160.

I don’t have Costco but not every dealer participates in it. I had a friend who does have Costco check one of the dealers who does participate and it was like 29,550, waayyyy too high. You got a great deal also, congrats!!

Miles available on Honda leases are based on the region.

2 Likes

Hey, @HondaSoCal may be the ultimate dealer memer among the ranks of @ethanjlr may that moniker Rest In Peace, but still contributes info to this forum.

Legit the same deal I got had I put down first months payment. Got 15k miles on mine tho.

Appreciate it but no need to defend me. I know I’m the worst. :pirate_flag:

3 Likes

You’re not wrong :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

I got a 10k lease on my car. Even the one before that I got a 10k lease as well. Options were for 10k 12k and 15k

12k is the lowest allowed for the state of North Dakota I believe.

Hey KCKTKXKY the Accord incentives just improved in my region for leasing - not sure if they did out in your area.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Honda Accord sport 2.0