2019 Honda Accord EX-L 1.5 $360 lease - good deal?

check the calculator, based on his numbers they are selling it fro $25,400 which is around 18% off MSRP. TBH that’s a unicorn accord deal, we wanna see that agreement on paper, the most I got is 10% right now. that 55% residual is horrendous, they just dont wanna let someone lease this vehicle. Take it @quentin718 and post the picture of your deal. No one is getting that number you’re getting. Not even close.

Propack is the add on accessories, weather mats, wheel locks, mud guards, tints. I actually did better than what I would’ve been able to get with a broker. Not taking away from what they do…

@quentin718 where is the lease worksheet of that $337/month all in with $550 DAS. Seriously, for an accord at this time, that is a unicorn deal for an Accord!!! Show it to us. You cannot even get an EX for that price.

I’m referring to the Camry deal not the Accord. Are you replying to my post? Confused

I have asked for all weather mats with nearly every lease I have done and not once has it happened, wheel locks I have gotten twice which is usually a $100 option. Tints nope. Next time I’ll opt for that package to seal the deal.

I would hold off on the accord deal, why because the numbers on incentives can only get better in the next 30-90 days. If he can wait it out I would definitely recommend it. Only $300 incentives? Come on.

The $337 is for a Camry… Read it again

I almost got Acura TLX tech package for $350, zero DAS…not sure how it compares to Honda Accord EXL though…

Agreed. 200s is la la land. Even 400s.

@Traderx I’m replying to @quentin718 post.

this one, well, I made a mistake, thinking that the $337 is for the accord. lol. but the number he initially posted doesn’t match the calculator. They need to sell the car at $26,500 or 14.7% off not $28700 to get close to the $360/month. Which I think is 5% better than others.

quentin718

Traderx

1h

I looked at a Camry SE with convenience package yesterday as well. They’re first offer to me on a 36 month 12k mile a year lease was $492/mo with $2000 down… I couldn’t believe it when I saw it. I told the sales person that if you can convince anyone to pay $500/mo for a Toyota you deserve an award. Anyway, within about 5 minutes I was able to talk them down to $337/mo with only first month payment and tag transfer out of pocket. However I’m still trying to bring them down to around $320/mo. If they come down to that price I’ll probably take it.

@quentin718

So can you explain how did you get the $360 with $550 DAS

Yeah it’s something. Its a $600 option per the invoice which im sure they markup to make one believe its a 1500 like the sales guy said to me lol, they forgot to take out the invoice from the glove compartment.

$600 option haaaa…huge mark ups.

Let’s see.
Tints, the plastic is probably no more than $5 worth
Wheel locks probably $10
Mud flaps, $10
All weather Mats $20

All in with their cost is probably no more than $50

lol, go to any AutoNation dealership and you see this ridiculous add-ons. Also, most toyota and hyundai dealership too. I went to a hyundai dealer once, they added atleast $1k dealer installed option on every car. lol

1 Like

Solid deal bro, you actually got 18.2% off not what you initially posted. TBH, take it if you’re in a hurry. Best accord lease I’ve seen for the 2019 model. No one came close to the discount you got.

Yes 18.2% is great but I would wait for incentives to increase. Incentives can only get better from the $300 they are offering now. And if doesn’t I’m sure those lease terms will stick towards the end of July.

Where is this dealership?

It’s actually not that great when you roll all those BS fees back into it. Dealer’s taking their profit somewhere. $240 for e-filing and $900 for whatever dealer fee? Is that normal where you are? Here in Michigan, our local Honda dealers ask for $24 for e-filing and $220 for “paperwork”.

Yeah a joke. The invoice is a Honda factory invoice. I’ll look at it when I get home. Pretty sure it wasn’t a dealer invoice. I couldn’t believe he said $1500, I literally told him to his face thats ridiculous.