2019 Honda Accord EX-L 1.5 $360 lease - good deal?

@thc1967 Florida has a different way of charging you fees. They have one of the most ridiculous fees when it comes to leasing. But the initial discount is super awesome, when it comes to fees, peeps from Florida knows how to negotiate that portion.

Itā€™s disgusting what companies are charging consumers today, and yet they claim inflation is under control under 2%, there is absolutely no reason to charge such figures for a few pieces of plastic. I would have said the same thing you said. I know people who donā€™t realize the value of a dollar and would actually believe $1500 add one would be perfectly fine but then there is you and I who think the way a consumer should actually think.

I saw the same fees and was just as baffled as you. $240 to press a few buttons.

Hereā€™s that invoice. It was actually 483.79. Not that crazy $1500 mark up they tried to sell meā€¦

How cute that they call their doc fee a pre-delivery service chargeā€¦isnā€™t that usually included in destination fee and thus included in the MSRP/residualized.

Bmw 3 series for cheaper? Ya right. I have heard this on leasehackr forums repeatedly. However without incentives like loyalty and student and getting a ā€œusedā€ for 4000 miles loaner you wont be getting anything close to that number my friend. I leased a 19 330i xdrive back in april. Trust me i tried everything.

Goodluck with Accord 2018s just won my lemon case with the hybrid ex-l (purchase @ 4%) due to various issues including the whole computer crashing while driving and also no gas/acceleration and super stiff brakes (could hardly brake at all) when it occurred(3x it happened)ā€¦ Honda had me fight for year now to buy back lol. Oh and it was 13% off when it just hit the lot FYI if it matters

Brokers are currently offering BMWā€™s for cheaper than OP is targeting with the accord (~360) without loyalty.

Show me a single brand new bmw with overall cost of the lease less than 360 a month and that too without loyalty. Please? OP is asking 15k miles. Sorry a ā€œUSEDā€ loaner doesnt count. Dont care if it needs a broker. Good luck my friend.

Base model 430i could be done for that with the right discount.

With no loyalty? I am really interested. Please find me one a brand new 4 series for 360 a month everything rolled in.

1 Like

Then youd miss the fun yourself Mohit!

Alsoā€¦IMOā€¦a demo/loaner is same as new for my purposes. As long as they come with the same warranty/RV, rebates, etcā€¦I will take the larger discount every single time. On a typical 24/36 month lease, the fact that the car starts with a few thousand miles makes no real discernible difference to me. In a months time after inception, a car with zero miles on it is the same as a loaner/demo anyway. The only diff is that I added the miles (and they end up being expensive miles)!

The problem is you probably need a good amount of money down and msdā€™s. Are these deals youā€™re talking of including those?

MSDā€™s likely yes and heavier discount needed (15%+), otherwise all inception fees capped is possible in the mid 300ā€™s even without loyalty but itā€™ll definitely be a lesser equipped model, nothing like my ///Mā€™d up model!

OL code would help with about $30/mo addtl.

Sorry to be the new guyā€¦ but what is an ā€œOL codeā€. Iā€™ve seen a few terms thrown around on this site and have been able to decipher them. But I canā€™t figure out this one.

And thatā€™s a good point; If Iā€™m paying that kind of money, I want features/options. Iā€™m not interested in driving around in a base 3/4 series just to say that Iā€™m driving a BMW. The base 3 series has some of the worst rock hard seats with that BS sensatec ā€œleatherā€. I know from experience Iā€™ve had multiple BMW loaners over the years.

The original post included tax too. Youā€™re not getting a bmw 4 series for that including tax. Iā€™m sure itā€™s been done somewhere but no broker is advertising that as an easily accomplished deal.

Good luck even finding a base 4 series, around here they all have thousands of dollars in options. You buy a 50k bmw and still donā€™t have heated seats :joy:

Car and Driver would take the accord over the 4 series any day in terms of driving dynamics, value, and luxury. No question. But it doesnā€™t have the BMW roundel

Have these people never looked at the marketplace, or broker category on here? image

1 Like

Most of those deals include loyalty though which is ~$80/mo on a 36 term.

1 Like