2019 Ford Fusion SE Hybrid ($157/mo, $7,400 in lease cash)

Amazing deals, Californians. I see you guys operate by the 0.6% rule :slight_smile:

Anyone in SoCal have any luck or attempted to replicate the rebates/etc. on this deal on an Energi? Looking for that ever valuable HOV/carpool sticker. I lose the white one after tomorrow :frowning:

3 Likes

Now that’s what I call advice bro , thanks I’ll call ken groody and see what’s good today , also since I see they can apply the rebate as discount to save some tax there that should help too

fyi- called Ken Grody- the “Ken Grody incentives” include the rebate somewhere in the calculation, per the individual i just spoke to. Sales price is less than $1000 off the MSRP.

I wonder if this deal can be pulled off in NJ

Just noticed that they are using the rebate as dealer cash and applying it as discount you save money that way since the rebate is taxable , that’s a good thing but don’t get confused thinking they are giving you over 8k off , whatever the discount is if huge asume there the 7.4k rebate in there that’s why u gotta ask for the the dealer discount before applying rebate s

1 Like

Yes. What I stated :grinning:

You CA guys are lucky the lease cash in NY is only $5250.

I do have one tip to add: USAA members get another $250 rebate on the car.

AZ region has $92xx lease cash on energi, $1k more than CA. Could yield a decent lease.

$82xx in Reno, NV.

does anyone know any websites that break down the offer terms and conditions?

i don’t know what (RCL Renewal - Retail) vs. (RCL Renewal - Lease) mean…
they have different values $1,750 vs $1k

Sounds like loyalty cash for buy vs lease

1 Like

thats where i got confused, I think RCL means Red Carpet Lease.

Both of them are tagged RCL then dunno what retail means.

Ok I found a good site that describes the offers very well

RCL Renewal - Retail (Expires 1/2/19) $1,750
" For current owners of the same make. May not be compatible with certain other incentive types such as Conquest programs. Please check with your CarsDirect Trusted Dealer for complete details"

1 Like

Drove home one of these today in NorCal.

MSRP: 28450
Sales price: 25750
RCL Cash: 7400
New Grad: 500

$1k down (rolled all drive-offs into monthly)
$187/mo before tax

or as LH folks like to see it: $0 DAS, $214/mo + tax

.8% of 1% rule. Probably could’ve worked the sales price a tad lower. There were a couple dealers a little farther out I hadn’t called but only two played ball and this one won my business for dropping a little lower than the other. I also wanted to close this before year’s end.

shoutout to @michael for posting about the $7400, @nextlevelautobrokers for bringing up x-plan (hadn’t heard of it before, x plan pricing wasn’t as good as my sales price, and my doc fee wasn’t marked up past $100 so it didn’t directly help me but the info made me more curious about the incentives), and of course @YeahItsMe for sharing their deal. I did try their idea of moving rebate partially under the sale price, but neither of my two dealers wanted to take part in unethical business practice (lol).

If you’re still looking for one, keep calling. Someone will bite! Good luck.

3 Likes

I went to ford website to take a look, where is the amount 9.2k for AZ something located? Thanks in advance.

@osiq Congratulations.

It seems the day after I signed (12/26/18); dealerships were not willing to work the deal so efficiently. I PM’d everyone who asked for the dealer’s info, but I do not believe any were able to replicate it. You got a good deal as well. I put nothing down and am paying $160/month. I think it was in the $140 range with $1,000 down. I am curious to see how many will be able to negotiate here in northern California by tomorrow (January 2, 2019).

Happy Near Year everyone !!

Leased one last evening in SoCal for 171 inlc tax with first month payment as drive off. The only thing I see is on the contract is that there is a 395 fee due at the time of lease return ( this is a first lease for me so not entirely sure if this is common but they said all ford leases have this fee )

Thanks to everyone who share their experiences and insights on this forum. If it wasn’t for this thread I was about to close on another car at a higher payment but these numbers are much better as I’m not too keen on make or model of the car.

2 Likes

@osiq Mind sending me a pm of the dealership you got this deal from?

This is the Disposition Fee, something you can’t avoid. Great job on the lease!

Thank you.

I think your deal was excellent. I don’t think I had much of a chance of getting to those numbers like you said, even given that we were at year’s end. I noticed you mentioned your initial interest in 18s- the dealer at first tried to sway me into one of those, but I did not get time to plug numbers for the 18/do my research into ensuring the 7400 could be applied there, though he was claiming I will get an even better deal on an 18 than a 19.

With true $0 DAS, I’d have been at $232 for 15k/36. Would’ve been about $20/mo cheaper if I could’ve gotten one of them to bite on splitting the rebate into the sales price, but oh well.

1 Like