2019 Dodge Challenger SXT @ $149 per month @ Huntington Beach Dodge / Ram (Did I read it wrong?)

I’m so excited by the drama that can be created on a car leasing forum :popcorn:

3 Likes

this right here, could be a netflix doc-series…

3 Likes

I inquired about the specific requirements to achieve that deal and was told

“ That lease offer is still available. So there’s 5 different tiers, they slightly go higher in pricing, based off of your credit is what your monthly payment would look like. Unfortunately it is company policy to not do deals over the phone/email, so the next step for us would be for you to come in so I can assist you with getting the best offer possible.”

I get they want you to come in but “company policy” to not discuss anything further? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Since he got caught, it looks like he was… unintelligent9 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Im not too far away from the dealership. Tbh I’m pretty curious so I’ll be the guinea pig tomorrow and try and squeeze in after work and tell everyone what happens.

8 Likes

Drama aside, here’s a separate thread to discuss Challenger deals and incentives:

The underlying programs look solid, so a good deal could be had regardless of dealer.

Awesome deal, I’m not a fan of how that car looks but for that price I would definitely drive one!!

I picked one up from this dealer last night. They were not easy to deal but I didn’t expect them to be so it wasn’t overly frustrating. They screwed with my money factor after checking my credit but it could have been legitimate as a new mortgage just hit my credit report. Still got a decent price IMO. Also after working out a deal over the phone/text, I went in 30 minutes before closing which helped level the playing field a bit I think. Thanks @Intelligent9 for posting your deal
You can find my deal here:

1 Like

Lol I don’t work for the dealership. I’m assuming they don’t want to negotiate over the phone because they want to jack up the price. No need to attack me for that :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Cody I just sent you a text. I almost got a Tundra from you. Lol this forum is sensitive.

1 Like

join the club, I had a heck of a time leasing the hellcat, now the widebody is coming out and I gotta have it. Why does dodge do this to me :confused:

1 Like

Save sinking ship?

2 Likes

I think a widebody is gonna put me in the mid 8s to low 9s. Worth it though, it will finally put power down like it’s supposed to.

HB Chrysler are scammers. I visited them in person 3-4 years ago to inquire about leasing a vehicle. They had advertised $11K dealer discount + FCA incentives and told me they’d only negotiate in person.

In person they told me they only lease at MSRP and the entire $11k dealer discount goes poof.

A few weeks ago they called me about a website inquiry. I asked for a lease quote and they said they only negotiate in person. When I brought up my experience from a few years ago they hung up on me.

2 Likes

I’d be wary of tracking a leased car, hahah.

FCA products are a hot commodity, they don’t have time to jack around on the phone, they’re jacking around too many people in person…lol.

3 Likes

I meant payment wise, I take my cars to the drag strip a few times a year, mostly stock minus drag radials, If I do any mods I do simple bolt ons that are tried and trusted and avoid too much stress on the engine, tranny and driveshaft.

Lol…I had similar experience except I got my 1st Jeep with a broker from HB Jeep. Flawless experience but that’s with a broker.

In April, I went in myself and wasted 5 hours negotiating for a new Jeep lease. They are hustlers. If anyone wants to experience “how they waste your time at the dealerships” this is the place.

1 Like

just googled them out of curiosity. yeah a 3.3 overall review should be alarming.
if the review is not near 3.9-4.0 out of 5.0 at the worst, it’s alarming.

The owner said they sell 11K cars a year those reviews can’t be accurate.:upside_down_face: