2019 Dodge Challenger SXT @ $149 per month @ Huntington Beach Dodge / Ram (Did I read it wrong?)

@NATO
Radio silence. I will be the optimist in the group and hope they both worked the weekend and take Monday / Tuesdays off.

I see tomorrow as a make it or break it day. If they can find someone else to pay $7200 extra for the lease, more power to them.

Maybe they were too busy leasing challengers to get back to you :rofl:

2 Likes

30 cars a day. Maybe…1 challenger in that? 2 on a weekend?

I’m assuming it was a no go deal lol

That dealer is shady

When there’s a line at the front door before the place opens with customer’s demanding $7200 DAS Challengers, it’s really unfair to expect customer service. That’s Wharton business school 101…I almost got through typing this with a straight face.

1 Like

$209/mo Challenger from a legitimate broker - Omega Auto Group Lease Deals. Lease Specials Updated Monthly:) July Specials Updated!

If you can somehow squeeze out $2000 worth of special incentives and discounts, $149/mo could be possible.

1 Like

@Chi_Ahrens More like $264.55 per month after the DAS.

I picked one up tonight. 500 drive off and $162 a month including tax. DM me if you want the sales guys number. He said they had more available.

3 Likes

@Intelligent9 post more details. Where is this? Is it a base SXT? What color did you get? Pics? Pic of lease deal sheet so folks can see the details they could be targeting? What rebates did you qualify for?

Please post more info or make a thread in shared deals section to help the community

I submitted an Internet lead kindly asking for the Actual O.T.D. to get the $149 payment, and never got a response. Nothing, NADA, Zip, Zilch, Zero. Not even the standard Auto-Reply email.

Did you pick one up from Huntington Beach?

Now you know what we go through. :laughing:

2 Likes

12 Likes

Yes it was HB Dodge ask for Teo.

3 Likes

DM me for his cell.

1 Like

Whoa, I was going to gun for a 3 series around Christmas, but that’s almost too good to pass up. Wonder if they’ll do a 24 month

That is a great deal. I have no need for one whatsoever with the Hellcat, but still want one for the fun of it.

@intelligent9
Great grab! When the family gets back from HI I’ll be making a call!

@rubbergash
How do you sell any friggin cars if you ignore the people responding to your marketing? What a joke and flipping time.

I get that this is a conquest to hack the best deal but it shouldn’t be how to navigate the land of ineptitude and knuckle daggers. Ugh.

@AZTaz I see no record of you ever contacting me.