2019 Dodge Challenger SXT @ $149 per month @ Huntington Beach Dodge / Ram (Did I read it wrong?)

Curiously enough, this dealer is where I bought my Infiniti G37 over half a decade ago. I notice that they got some “hearty” 2 star reviews, but weirdly enough I had a quick, good experience and got my car for a steal.

This is an interesting ad though, I’ll have to shoot some emails just because I’m curious.

That’s 30 cars per day, wonder if factoring in fleet sales into that. Bet they do.

When it says “as low as” that’s your tell tale sign that this is completely bogus, you have to qualify for AARP and college grad and the deal must take place during a blue moon…:large_blue_circle:

3 Likes

See if you can get the “actual driveoffs” to be at $149 per month. I’d be curious to know.

Let’s set up a contest to see if anyone can get this deal in writing/lease sheet printout

Thanks for everyone’s thoughts. I did reply back asking for a breakdown of the out the door fees in order to qualify for the $149+ rate. I don’t know his schedule so we’ll see if we hear back this week.

Probably not.

1 Like

Realistically you can probably get $240-250 a month $0 DAS with the way this dealer plays games.

I wish it were $149 per month $0 DAS haha. It would be tempting to get for fun

That probably includes fleet, used/new cars and wholesale

And Fart cars don’t leave them out.

1 Like

I like the idea of a contest, who can hack the lowest out the door cost.

Oh yeah, those are my favorite :red_car: :dash:

1 Like

Yep, dealers here put like 15k in discount, after you contact them, you realize thats including every single incentives manufactures offer graduate, military loyalty conquest etc…
when you hit the lot, they give you this crazy high number and be like that’s all we can do. lol…

1 Like

Just shot off an email to the GM asking for clarity. I’ll share his response. Thanks.

3 Likes

Any update?

@NATO
Radio silence. I will be the optimist in the group and hope they both worked the weekend and take Monday / Tuesdays off.

I see tomorrow as a make it or break it day. If they can find someone else to pay $7200 extra for the lease, more power to them.

Maybe they were too busy leasing challengers to get back to you :rofl:

2 Likes

30 cars a day. Maybe…1 challenger in that? 2 on a weekend?

I’m assuming it was a no go deal lol

That dealer is shady

When there’s a line at the front door before the place opens with customer’s demanding $7200 DAS Challengers, it’s really unfair to expect customer service. That’s Wharton business school 101…I almost got through typing this with a straight face.

1 Like