2019 BMW X7 xdrive50i NEW not a loaner

For sure, if one has certain must have options, the available pool of cars is going to get smaller, and the price goes up :frowning:

See, that is a car I would have been on like a magnet :slight_smile: I wouldā€™ve asked for 30% off before incentives, LOL

I already needed to be at about 22% to get where I wanted to price wise. Given my experience with that dealer, it was never going to happen.

Yes, with certain dealers you just kind of know where things are going to go, usually before you even start. This is particularly disconcerting for me because there is a big BMW dealer a few miles from my house that would be soooooo convenient but they dont play. I donā€™t mean they donā€™t play with the admittedly unrealistic to achieve leases I admit that I usually sign, but Iā€™ve never found anything there that would not get laughed off this board.

Yah, definitely need to take the pulse of the local dealers. In socal, of the dozen or so volvo dealers, thereā€™s pretty much 4 of them thatā€™ll play at all. Everyone else is insane with their pricing.

Iā€™ve definitely talked to all of them and been laughed out of half of them. Ha!

You should get those eyes checked. Just kidding. You can see minor scrapes, swirl marks, etc

24 month program is watered down now

Lots of dealers like to deliver new cars covered in those too

Most dealers have gotten better about it but yes depending on how long on lot, how they wash can be an issue.

I have had brass hat, demo, and loaners and they all clean up lovely.

Unfortunately yes :-(. Since I donā€™t think deals are going get better than what I have anytime soon (and to force myself to be locked in, LOL), I pre-paid my three leases off ahead of time. Iā€™ll ride things out until summer of 22ā€¦

Oh no, I definitely like to see those :slight_smile: as long as they are not chargeable at turn in, those are savings opportunities! Since I consider what Iā€™m doing essentially a long-term rental anywayā€¦I have never bought a lease out at end of term. Itā€™s pretty rare that a car with an attractive leasing cost ends up being worth buying at the end, but it does happen once in a while. Most of my BMW leasesseem to be underwater by about 10K at terminationā€¦I think the worst was an i3 from a few years ago that was something north of 15K underwater. Ouch.

I am paying 850 including tax (MSDs not allowed) for a 2019 50i I picked up in Feb, discount should be little higher now.

Iā€™m glad to see we are all enjoying our X7s

Is lease credit same as loyalty

Hi PhD, I spoke with them today. They canā€™t do those numbers anymoreā€¦I tried. :frowning: and I said Iā€™d sign immediately.

is lease credit the 90 day BMW is doing now?

I got a X5 loaner in April. Blackā€¦and it had swirls marks. Not horrible but I did a paint correction on it and itā€™s much better. I knew it was possible when I got a black car and from an out of town dealer. So I never saw the car until it was delivered to my house. The dealers run them through those damn automatic car washes and it ruins the paint. I never use them on dark colored cars. You have to hand wash and know what youā€™re doing to not get the swirl marks. All dark colored cars will get them in time. Just trying to minimize it. The pics were actually before the paint correction.
IMG_0526_LI IMG_0527_LI

You can at least stop sticking pics of your car in every BMW thread. There is Trophy Garage and another Garage for that

3 Likes

Yes sir :slight_smile:

There are plenty of brokers with some left over 19 X7s in the NE region. Message @Bostoncarconcierge or @nextlevelautobrokers they have some aggressive deals and with the 2 month loyalty credit itā€™s even better!

1 Like

Finally attached lease contract