2019 BMW x7 x40i - IL

Thing is, I love the Audi, dont get me wrong, I can get a better financial deal with BMW, that 8k, I be loosing, will make up for it.

APR on the Audi was like 4 something thru Audi for the new car, and I am the sort of a guy, who likes changing cars, so in the long term, it wasnt a wise decision to finance it, had i leased the Audi, I wouldve kept it.

I guess I see your point and it seems like you can afford it. With the redesigned interior coming to Q7 in 2020 (i believe, correct me if in wrong) - the older ones will lose value quicker. I guess it is a good time to get out while you canā€¦

This is what I did. Took an extra week but well worth it. $1500 more than dealer offered

I mean thatā€™s a good discount for the X7 currently, so the deals up to you (I remember you didnā€™t want to do any MSDā€™s):

Just look at @Electric post about his demo at a marked up MF and only 10% off the demoā€¦ But hey it was a good deal for the X7 he said about the demoā€¦This ones new at 11.2% and base MF

1 Like

Yah, I am pushing them to get 12%, they wont move at all. MSD, I rather save that for my emergency fund.

It also seems like BMWFS approved me for a credit card, with pre-approval, so I am trying to figure out if I can use that to pay my cash due at singing, to get the rewards bonus, which is like, spend $2k to within 90 days to get 30,000 bonus rewards.

Yeah its up to you whether the extra 22 bucks (difference 12 versus 11) a month is worth the rist of the X7 and it selling trying to fight it. You can look into getting an OL code or BMW CCA.

I have a summer BMW event booked for this thursday, after which I attend, will give me $1k towards a bmw lease or finance.

Will I get the code, the same day, cz i plan on picking the car this weekend or Friday.

Or I do have to wait?

How do I get that? Do I have to do anything from my end, or can someone share it with me haha

What youā€™ll get from the summer BMW event you mentioned is an OL code.

1 Like

Ah, will I get it the same day? Thanks

My calculator shows $838 a month off of MSRP and sales price, accompanied by base MF and RV of 58%. I didnā€™t add MSDs, I use NJ as the location. $2,862 is driveoff. Even at zero driveoff, Iā€™m at $922.

Are they marking up the MF on you? What a I missing?

Itā€™s an opening offer (Listed for 3 days now) and I wonā€™t be surprised if it still sells at that price.

OP, keep grinding at it and get the 12%! :grin:

Been working with this dealer for nearly 1.5 week

How does it look?

Any good ??

Also, anyone know if the OL and BMW CCA codes are stackable?

CCA is done by you post sale, OL is done at time of sale.

Not sure what you mean, sorry :frowning:

When you say post sale, will they apply the credit to the lease amount or how does it work?

No, you get a rebate check from BMWNA.

Looks like rebate baked in (unless you donā€™t qualify?) at 11.1% so more like 9.6?