2019 BMW X5 Lease

Hey Guys,

So this dealership is giving these numbers… and the monthly payment is:
$819,48

They called me back saying they’ll do
$799.00

YMMV…I cant justify to myself paying 800 per month. I did that once…wont do it again.

Took me a while but I think I finally got the numbers lined up in our calculator…

1 Like

Try to get 15% discount…

Cross your fingers and hope for lease credit on X5 come July 8th

If not I may have to find a new car to look into

I am trying to get more of a discount, but the dealers are all giving me 10-12% off. I just got off the phone with my local dealer that they will go $795 with $3k down instead of the $3300. (Only $300) difference.

I will see if they can do $750 and I’ll take the car. At that point I’ll be getting a 12.5% off and their car is $100 more expensive.

They’re not shaving much off the price (0.1%) but instead removing 300 from your cap cost reduction amount:

The real question is whether a $70k X5 is worth $894/month ($800 + $3300/35). I’m struggling with the same thing. Personally I like the drive assist pro and park assist more than m sport but the m sport looks AMAZING.

What region are you looking in?

Luckily, I don’t want the M Sport package. I need the 19s, which aren’t low pros since a good majority of my driving is in NYC.

I will hack this thing with P2 for $511 a month come November/December.

This is what it will look like, if not, I’ll find a different car:

How are you planning to get 24.6% off a new unit?

1 Like

It’ll be a demo unit, I’ll find every demo in the country, I’ll contact every dealer, and I’ll be doing so on the last weeks of November and December - imo, someone will want to move the unit, especially a 19 demo.

I am in New Jersey and I think that M sport package is worth the extra $$. I do have another dealership that’s offering me a demo with the 19s wheels and there I might get 20% off? I will follow up with them and see what they can do for me. I will keep you guys posted!

If he offers 20% off and you don’t take it, let me know. It may be worth the $1200 to ship the car…

Use me as your additional ammo - I’m in North Jersey. Wife’s X3 is due back in December and I will be looking to do the same thing. Two X5 loaner deals? :rofl:

Accident record? Higher miles with an FS mulligan. The possibilities are endless, my friend!!

I am in North Jersey as well haha I’ll go in with you if you are serious about getting an X5. I know we can def get a better deal like that :grin:

I’m trying to work the numbers out with them right now. I will def keep you updated. MSRP on the vehicle is $67,655. Mineral white with beige interior. (Not a fan of those colors) but we’ll see what numbers they give me.

LOL, I already have a buddy returning an X5 in late December asking me to help him as well, I negotiated this one for him - he was around $600 a month on an X3, ended up getting him an X5 for under $600.

I could try to negotiate on 4 of them with a dealer aggressively trying to hit some type of annual quota.

If I cant get X5 under 600, I’ll probably end up with Lexus GX premium for $550.

It’ll be my Leasehackr test.

Just to add - I’m taking a run at the new GLE and Q8 first, but I don’t think I’ll be able to get down to $500 on those this year. If I can’t, then I’m moving on to the X5.