2019 BMW 440i GC DEMO - 24/12K, $238/MO incl Tax, Only 7 MSD DAS

2019 BMW 440i GC DEMO

With guidance learned from a couple of months of studying this site, I landed this baby yesterday.

I was not able to replicate the deal exactly in the calculator but I got pretty close.

The LH score is 23.3 years, however this does include a $350 post sale rebate which is actually just the waiving of the dispo fee on our current BMW X1 lease.

Deal Specifics (DEMO):
MSRP: $58,195
Selling Price: $43,910 (24.5% off, Excl incentive)
Incentive: $7,500
Zero cost down, not even first month
MSD (7) - $1,750
Mileage: 4,222
24mon/12k term (23 payments)
Acq fee waived for .0005 MF increase
Final MF .0016 after MSD and Acq fee waiver
Final Res 60.4%
$350 waiver of dispo on current BMW lease
$800 in Govt and dealer fees
7% Sales tax
PMT - 23 x $247.74 (=24 x $237.42), including tax

This is not replicatable at this dealer.

39 Likes

Congrats on the car. I moved your post to its own topic since you broke down so much detail. Feel free to repost in the Trophy Garage with pics and your monthly payment, the rest is not necessary.

Awesome deal and car! Enjoy

Thank you. I wasn’t sure where to post and what to include. Hope this helps someone here as other posts helped me substantially.

1 Like

That’s insane!!!

What region are you in?

Great deal! Congrats!

Btw isn’t the dispo fee on your X1 waves since you got into another BMW?

1 Like

Wtf is with these deals

Could you break down your incentives and region? Amazing deal and nice wheels!

Very nice deal, we would be banned from a dealership in TX for asking for 24.5% off before incentives lol…

4 Likes

Wow…nice work! I love that model BMW👍

I don’t have detail on the incentives, just that they total $7500. However I believe they are $5k for the car and $2.5k loyalty.

I’m in GA. Dealer was super to work with. So much so, that I almost feel like I left something on the table.

How long was the car on the lot?

Excellent question. According to CarGurus, over 350 days on the lot. The warranty was punched in Feb of this year which is prob when it went into the service loaner pool.

That seems to be the ticket…long time with the dealer and loaner vehicle! Again, awesome deal and car!

1 Like

I’m in Alabama and having a miserable time getting anything remotely close to a deal. I would love a referral to an accommodating dealership and salesperson if they are okay with it. Most of these unicorn deals are out of California which is prohibitively far, but Georgia is only a few hours away.

Crushed it.

Actually I think many of the unicorn deals here have been out of the east…

2 Likes

I noticed the same. It looks like overall California has better deals on average than the east, but when it comes to unicorns level deals like this one- it’s mostly from completely random east coast dealers looking to offload one long time lot stinker.

sweet :unicorn: deal

Serious unicorn. Good work!

2 Likes